• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

P-51 Mustang Tribute ...

Mustanger

Attachments

• P51_tuskeegee_Mustang.jpg
    P51_tuskeegee_Mustang.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 39

Ruppstang

What do you think Tim should we get a pair of them and do a little dog fighting? LOL
Marty

green56

P51 Tribute

We have a Show this Sat in Fond U Lac WI at a Hearley store they call it Hog And Horses. Then at noon they have a fly by with 2 P-51 planes the show is just off the run way you are so close you can see the pilots face then after the air show you can have your picture taken by the plane in your car. I had mine done some time ago it made the calander thats it
Tom from WI

Midnight Special

What do you think Tim should we get a pair of them and do a little dog fighting? LOL
Marty

Funny, but that was my original inspiration for having a Mustang, 'cept it was a "351" instead of a P-51. Back then, the side pipes were the closest I could come to duplicating the Merlin sound (not even...) but I did enjoy pulling lateral 'Gs' at every turn! ;-)

Incidentally, we have some Tuskegee Airmen coming to our show in Auburn, CA next weekend.

Attachments

• PICT0514.jpg
    PICT0514.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 19
  • s68b.jpg
    s68b.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 28