• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1966-67 HCS Passinger side miror

felviner

How can I tell if my car came with two mirrors or just one ,is there a way to track back if the car came out with one or two mirrors , if it came out with only one will it loose me points in concors class if I put the other miror on .
Regards
Eric

Ruppstang

Eric,
It would be on the Marti Report if it had a passenger side mirror. Very few car came with both mirrors. When we judge we do not have a Marti report so as long as the optional equiptment is correct and correctly installed there would be no deductions. Marty

OP
OP
felviner

felviner

Eric,
It would be on the Marti Report if it had a passenger side mirror. Very few car came with both mirrors. When we judge we do not have a Marti report so as long as the optional equiptment is correct and correctly installed there would be no deductions. Marty

Thanks Marty,

Sent you a PM