• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Photo Your Winter Fun

rvrtrash

Tim: I did go easy on the ribs. I only ate one rack! They were amazing. Best I've ever had. With that said, yeah, when are we doing another get together in Grass Valley?

Marty: I actually do have a CS in the garage at the moment. It's just not mine. Gotta admit. I miss having mine around. I'm suffering withdrawals and sellers remorse.

Brother Rob: The window looks good there. As always, Val has good taste. Can't wait to visit again, go for a swim and take advantage of your great hospitality.

Steve

franklinair

If another Grass Valley get together comes about, count me in. There's a Great little motel nearby. We had a couple of fun times there. Once at Mike's, and once at Tim's. And its really nice to meet our folks face to face.

Neil

Ruppstang

There is another MCA national show in Reno next year. I can not remember the dates but it would be great to have the two event near the same time.
Marty

OP
OP
R

robert campbell

Tim: I did go easy on the ribs. I only ate one rack! They were amazing. Best I've ever had. With that said, yeah, when are we doing another get together in Grass Valley?

Marty: I actually do have a CS in the garage at the moment. It's just not mine. Gotta admit. I miss having mine around. I'm suffering withdrawals and sellers remorse.

Brother Rob: The window looks good there. As always, Val has good taste. Can't wait to visit again, go for a swim and take advantage of your great hospitality.

Steve

Crap Steve!! I need to make it to Post Falls before Grass Valley!!!

The cabin is getting there and Val is getting into the decoration mode! Yea!!

Grass Valley is always a great memory for me. Tim treated me like a King!! And it was a mini GT/CS and Mustang show. I still "jones" for the early 50's Ford F1. It was so cool and so original. Maybe one day I can fly down and bring it home!! A 52 F1 was my second vehicle, my first Ford, and Kraig's favorite!!!

Rob

rvrtrash

Canada CS, eh.

I've been working on Stephen's 289 CS, to fix the oil leaks and check everything out. Compression and vacuum was decent, so no big concerns there. Found several areas leaking water and oil, but I think the rear main seal is fine, so everything will be done in the car. I've got a good start on it, in between trips to Rob's BBQ pit and family visits.

Attachments

• CaCSbottomend.jpg
    CaCSbottomend.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 30
  • CaCStopend.jpg
    CaCStopend.jpg
    237.7 KB · Views: 29

Midnight Special

If another Grass Valley get together comes about, count me in. There's a Great little motel nearby. We had a couple of fun times there. Once at Mike's, and once at Tim's. And its really nice to meet our folks face to face.

Neil

...You all should come to Grass Valley for "this" next month! Having some GT/CSs there is only the tip of the iceberg.

I've been coordinating these shows in Grass Valley and Auburn for the last 15 years with emphasis on non-stop nostalgic iron combined with fellowship, food, brew and family fun! Everything happens right in front of us and there's not a bad seat on the ramp! :)

Wonderful and intimate gathering in the picturesque Sierra foothills!

Attachments

• cs2.jpg
    cs2.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 17
  • cs1.jpg
    cs1.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 17
  • cs4.jpg
    cs4.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 17
  • cs6.jpg
    cs6.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 15
  • cs7.jpg
    cs7.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 20
  • RWB.jpg
    RWB.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 19
  • 15AFFB3e.jpg
    15AFFB3e.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 21
  • eDDW2.jpg
    eDDW2.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 20
  • cs3.jpg
    cs3.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 12

PonyGal

...You all should come to Grass Valley for "this" next month! Having some GT/CSs there is only the tip of the iceberg.

I've been coordinating these shows in Grass Valley and Auburn for the last 15 years with emphasis on non-stop nostalgic iron combined with fellowship, food, brew and family fun! Everything happens right in front of us and there's not a bad seat on the ramp! :)

Wonderful and intimate gathering in the picturesque Sierra foothills!

I agree with Tim!! This show is always so well done and you are literally right there with all the beautiful warbirds! It would be awesome to have some of our GTCS friends there!!

OP
OP
R

robert campbell

Tim/Renee'
You two are killing me!!! Great friends and great fun!! Crap, this is so hard, but I need to consider it!!

July is prime "Washington Weather" and hard to leave when you have a lake cabin!

Rob

Midnight Special

Tim/Renee'
You two are killing me!!! Great friends and great fun!! Crap, this is so hard, but I need to consider it!!

July is prime "Washington Weather" and hard to leave when you have a lake cabin!

Rob

...We understand, Rob. I just wanted to give you the scoop! ;-) www.ncairfest.com

Attachments

• gt51.jpg
    gt51.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

rvrtrash

Nicely done, Tim!
I have much the same problem as Rob. That's my daughter-in-law's Guard weekend, when I've already promised to watch the grandkids.

Steve

Sarge

So, if we happen to bring an old GT/CS or two to the show, is there a cool spot where we might be able to park it? Any room on the apron for that?

Midnight Special

So, if we happen to bring an old GT/CS or two to the show, is there a cool spot where we might be able to park it? Any room on the apron for that?

...Yes, that's always been the original offer (off topic), but I'll need a firm RSVP soon so I can send you the necessary ramp pass and admission tics. I always give "us" priority. but never hear from anyone 'cept Renee, so by now the car display portion is filling up fast with other vehicles...

Sarge

I hear you Tim. Mine shoud be coming out of paint around that weekend, so it will probably be a little too tight of a time frame for me to commit to bringing my car.

Robert

Midnight Special

I hear you Tim. Mine should be coming out of paint around that weekend, so it will probably be a little too tight of a time frame for me to commit to bringing my car.

Robert

...Keep in touch, Robert. We can make it happen :)

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 22
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 21
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 20

66hcs-conv

Summer fun!

A local Ford dealer invited a few cars from our Mustang club to be in their showroom for their "Garage Night".

Our '66 HCS was one of the cars. :smile:

Pictures were taken before the crowds showed up

Lotsa fun, free food & beer.

Attachments

• carshow 002.jpg
    carshow 002.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 37
  • carshow 001.jpg
    carshow 001.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 32