• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Posted a few pictures

luisa2552

Hi all,
I finally have a gallery!:grin: I posted a few shots of the CS with fresh paint. You can see the drivers side GT/CS stripe is off a bit and I'll probably have them fix it. I have the tail light bezels off to remove the black trim. It's back in the shop for rear seat belt and steering wheel installation. When it's back I'll get some interior shots. The list goes on and on but the paint was a big step! I've got to dig out my Marti report and get a shot of that too.

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Nice Sara. Great color. :)

Don't forget to go to "User CP" then "Edit Profile" then check the box at the bottom for "Photo Gallery". This will put a "My Gallery" link under your name to the left. (See joedls for example)

68sunlitgold

Sara,
I like the pic with the Gold Gate Bridge in the back ground.....looks alot like the cover of Paul's original restoration book.

Doug

rvrtrash

I'd have them fix the stripe also. We don't want to detract anything from such a beautiful car.
Steve