• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale Small Fire Sale

robert campbell

All,
Rob is having a mini Fire Sale. Most free and other parts are cheap cheap cheap.

1. Used 302 Edelbrock Performer RPM Intake. All holes perfect.
2. Used Holley 750 Carb.
3. Used 289/302 Hooker Super Comp Headers for 67 to 70 Stang.
4. Used 390/427/428 Headers for 1957 Ford.
5. Nearly brand new clutch "cable conversion" for 67/70 Stang.
6. 289 five bolt bell housing with engine plate.
7. Used factory 289/302 oil pan.
8. 1968 Blinker hood. Near perfect with lights and wiring. White with black out.
9. Perfect rear section of 1968 gas line with protector cover and factory bolts.

Great deals trust me. Free items you must at least pay for shipping.

Rob

DeadStang

Rob, I'm interested in the:

9. Perfect rear section of 1968 gas line with protector cover and factory bolts.

How much would you like for this?

The hood would be excellent as well... 8. 1968 Blinker hood. Near perfect with lights and wiring. White with black out. How much for that? I couldn't pick up for a spell, tho (I'm down south of Portland).

OP
OP
R

robert campbell

Brought the oil pan down and cleaned it up. Not a bad old warrior. Oil plug threads are fine. Nice old pan. She is not perfect, but no major dents anywhere. I straightened out a couple minor ones.

Rob

teamlo

I will definitely take the Performer RPM intake Rob. PM me the specifics.

Thanks

Terry Hall

OP
OP
R

robert campbell

carb, cables and headers...cost please! Thx

X-code,
Started life as a List 3310 carb of the 4160 style with no secondary metering block. Vacuum secondary's. Set it up for my 428 Cobra Jet. Added a secondary metering block conversion. Also added an automatic choke, non-electric. Has been apart, kitted, and added the new nylon float bowl screw "washers" that are far superior to the old paper washers. It was drained of gas and put on the shelf when I decided to try a 770 CFM Street Avenger. It has been in the Street Avenger box and has very nice nitrate finish. No corrosion anywhere. Float bowl screws are hex head vice slotted so it is a dead give away from the front at a car show if you are worried about originality.

As it sits I want $100 bucks plus shipping. I believe it would bolt on an run fine on any FE or??? Comes with a dual inlet line. Chrome style Mr. Gasket fuel line, nothing special.

If you want a new kit installed, I would do that for the price of a kit. It is nearly new and a $300 dollar carb without the additions at Summit.

So, $100 bucks for the carb.

Cable conversion. $100 bucks. Brand new is $259 at MD

Headers, 50 bucks

So 250 bucks and you pay for the large header box to you! Or??

Rob

OP
OP
R

robert campbell

oil pan and performer rpm manifold are boxed and will ship soon. I will let you guys know the shipping.

Pierre,
Gas line is partly boxed in an cardboard envelope around six feet long and 3 feet wide. What a job to box up so it arrives with no bending. More later.

Rob

franklinair

I just e-mailed PS Valve o'haul procedure to Jon. He'll be able to post it for all who may want/need it.

Neil