• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Someone in Western Mass has a GT/CS

Mosesatm

Attachments

• Western Mass GTCS.jpg
    Western Mass GTCS.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 58
OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

Yep, good catch. I certainly missed that when scanning the ad.
It's a great looking tribute car. Someone spent some serious time on it.

Mike,
Here's another tribute car for the registry.

Last edited:

somethingspecial

Yea, for some reason, I can't email anyone on CL. Everytime I have tried all I hear is crickets. Would you mind trying arlie, and getting the VIN from the guy. Since the car is not for sale, I'll bet he will be unwilling. Thanks. Mike

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

Yea, for some reason, I can't email anyone on CL. Everytime I have tried all I hear is crickets. Would you mind trying arlie, and getting the VIN from the guy. Since the car is not for sale, I'll bet he will be unwilling. Thanks. Mike

Done

Mike,
You may want to try using the Cut & Paste option for the e-mail address if you haven't already done so.

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

As can be expected Carlos wasn't ready to give up his VIN to a stranger, especially a stranger like me!!!

He said the car is a tribute, and that he will check out this site.

Asi924

Yes. It was a ground up restoration of my white 289 mustang coupe. I had been looking for an Acapulco blue white top mustang. But since I was unable too I decided to modify mine (a perfect rust free all numbers match car). And here I am. Love the change and how perfect the work was accomplished. Thanks discovering me!

stangfan

Yes. It was a ground up restoration of my white 289 mustang coupe. I had been looking for an Acapulco blue white top mustang. But since I was unable too I decided to modify mine (a perfect rust free all numbers match car). And here I am. Love the change and how perfect the work was accomplished. Thanks discovering me!

Nice work on that car! :cool:

OP
OP
Mosesatm

Mosesatm

Carlos,
Welcome to the site. Your car looks fantasitic. Would you mind posting some photos?

PM or e-mail me with your address and I'll send you the book we discussed.

somethingspecial

Welcome

Hi Carlos, Thanks for checking in. Nice car, and a great tribute car. I am Mike Jewell, and I am the 1968 GT/CS Registrar. I also like to keep track of Known Quality Tribute/Clone GT/CS cars. If you wouldn't mind, I would really like to add the VIN of your car to the Registry. It is kept confidential and will not be shared. If you email me at the Email link in my signature, we can chat about it if you wish. Thanks. Mike