• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Transportation help

Doug

Can anyone help me get an engine block, heads and manifold from Marysville, WA. 98270 to Valencia, CA 91354 – thanks Doug

classicsguy

Doug: Is this placed on a pallet or crate? I work for a Company that does Inland freight movements in the US.

OP
OP
Doug

Doug

It is on a pallet with plastic wrap. If you want please PM with your number and I'll call you live. THANKS Doug

To make a long story short - I bought a block, heads, and intake manifold in June of 2009. Before I bought this I trucking company that one of my distributor’s uses was going to pick it up - well it's been 14 months. Lucky for me the guy who sold me the parts has been real kind shown a lot patience..

OP
OP
Doug

Doug

It's on a pallet 40x26 and 24 inches high. Weight 550 max. It is at a business and could be delivered to a business if needed business Zip 91342 or 91350 - meaning cheaper.

Thanks for your help.

Doug

classicsguy

Classicsguy - AKA Luis came through and helped me out. Thanks Luis.

As I've always said this site is by far the most helpful.

Doug

No problem helping a fellow member I was more than glad to help!!

aemoo28

You found a way? I have some Shelby people going to SAAC with trailers next week- I can ask them to transport if you still need to.

admin

Staff member
Administrator
I love seeing stuff like this. Thanks Luis!

classicsguy

Thanks Jon!!! Always glad to help a forum member. I truly believe that the people that belong to a forum is the best asset a member can have.