• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

WANTED: GT/CS

OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

I've tried contacting Darb, but I didn't receive any response yet. I would be interested in seeing his car up close if it's still available.

OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

... I also contacted the owner of the ebay link you noted and the guy sold the car for $20k ...

Mosesatm

Here is one in California. If the link doesn't work it's www.classiccar.com

http://classiccar.chooseyouritem.com/classics/files/77000/77227.html

Description:
Exterior: Blue Green/Aqua. Interior: Black.
This car is a California special 302 and is a # match car. J-code motor, ( Blue Printed)
320 HP. Shelby intake. MSN ignition, am/fm sound system and cassette player. This car is a automatic, and is garage kept. Owners are non-smokers. Original parts are available! This car is near show quality! Please call Joe Lombardi at 310-847-5478 or 310-409-9323 or email Lombardis@earthlink.net.
$20,000.

OP
OP
Mustanger

Mustanger

... yeah, that last one spotted was in California (Bay Area), but it was a 6 cyl.

I'm trying to keep it kinda local so I can at least go see the car ... there's gotta be some out there, I'm sure of it ...

68gt390

Heck, I flew from Ohio to Seattle, WA to get mine. Had them forward me numerous pics of the car and then flew out and made them an offer after I looked at the car. Wired them $1000.00 to hold the car which they did for 5 days until I could fly out. Flew out on Friday and put the car on a hauler Saturday morning. She was in my driveway 14 days later. The car listed in NY will need the stripes redone and the car in Florida now has a 351 under the hood. Wonder if they kept the original motor? The one in Arizonia looks pretty good. Heck, that's close to CA. Good luck in your search.

Don 8)

Mosesatm

Half the fun of buying the car should a 2 day road trip driving it home.

mmarsalone

I flew to San Antonio and drove it back to St. Louis. It was a 16 hour trip. It was great. I would have stopped in the middle or part way through, but I was afraid to leave it at a hotel.

Mike

Beau66

I drove to Kansas City MO from Lake Charles LA on Thanksgiving day a year ago to purchase mine. Of course, several emails and phone conversations to the seller prior to making the decision. It was the best purchase experience I have ever had. Keep looking, the right car will be waiting for you.

Beau66GT