• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Wanted GTCS orginal dealer brochure

gt bandit

hello crew- if anyone has an original dealer brochure or even a good reprint , i am chasing one. I want to scan it and use it on my roll up display poster that i will be taking to Shows to stand alongside the car.

I have already Blown up my Marti report and a few other items on this display.

having attended a lot of Trade Shows in my profession , i can tell you these little beauty's are well worth it. they roll down to the size of a Case of beer and come complete with there own carry bag and collapsible erecting pole.

any other useful info would be handy as well. I am happy to accept good quality scanned info.

thanks in advance shaun

rvrtrash

There was so much there to work with I didn't know where to start.:grin:

Steve

Mosesatm

I'm a little disappointed that we haven't heard from Jason or Don.

OP
OP
gt bandit

gt bandit

new pictures added

:cry:
okay , didn't get any response to my query and that's okay but i though i would clarify a few things.

this is a Not For Profit exercise

attached is the concept i am trying to create.

thanks again in advance

Attachments

• Power Roll_Up_Banner.jpg
    Power Roll_Up_Banner.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 38

Mosesatm

Shaun, I think the collapsible erecting pole threw them all for a loop. They are all dying to type something but are resisting the urge.

TheBlkPearl

Shaun,

I have an extra dealer poster as mentioned in the previous response. I paid too much for it but would sell it for $10.00 plus P&H.

Randy

OP
OP
gt bandit

gt bandit

TheBlkPearl said:
Shaun,

I have an extra dealer poster as mentioned in the previous response. I paid too much for it but would sell it for $10.00 plus P&H.

Randy

randy thanks a lot
Done , I will PM my details to you - let me Know how much , i have a history with Casey and Tim both can vouch for my financial transactions.

cheers Shaun :icon_lol:

Diesel Donna

Mosesatm said:
Shaun, I think the collapsible erecting pole threw them all for a loop. They are all dying to type something but are resisting the urge.

:lipsseal: :icon_no: :lipsseal: :icon_no: