• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

wedding preparations at full steam

koronen

I wish I would have known how much went into a wedding =/ YIKES lol. On the bright side, we already have the house, furniture, chapel, her dress and my uniform (Army dress blue's), invitations, and honeymoon (Hawaii) planned and paid for....the rest is still up for grabs. Oh, and I popped my first mod into my mustang this past weekend, pics will be in soonish...sorry Amy, I wanted to go to the photo shoot, but with different work schedules I try to spend as much off time with my fiance as I can. I also really haven't been able to check the boards/ post as much as I would like (wedding, work, college courses take precidence.) I still love the car as much as I did the first day I got it, and still no tickets =).

We decided to keep the wedding to family/ close friends to make it more intimate and keep the cost down, I know people asked about that before. I thank everyone for their support =)

Robby

rvrtrash

I thought the bride (or brides family) paid for the fancy wedding and the guy went out with his buddies and drank beer with strippers. :cool:

Steve

In all seriousness, congrats and hope you have a great day.

Diesel Donna

I thought the bride (or brides family) paid for the fancy wedding and the guy went out with his buddies and drank beer with strippers. :cool:

:::::::::::::Laughin':::::::::::::You're killin' me Steve!

I still think we all ought to show up with a GT/CS parade/send off.

Midnight Special

:::::::::::::Laughin':::::::::::::You're killin' me Steve!

I still think we all ought to show up with a GT/CS parade/send off.

...Or maybe a "Mach" limo...

Attachments

• IM000660.JPG
    IM000660.JPG
    139.5 KB · Views: 30
  • IM000661.JPG
    IM000661.JPG
    121.4 KB · Views: 28