• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 1968 GT/CS for sale in Sweden

BigJim

Looks like a pretty car. It would be nice if someone could translate the add into English and the price into dollars.

admin

Staff member
Administrator
229,000 krona is about $35,000 US.

OP
OP
J

Jester

Well, I happen to know some swedish so I'll give you an executive brief...:

Gulfstream aqua paint in good condition
New roof
Totally restored 302 w. aluminum heads
Aluminum intake
New Edelbrock 600 aircleaner
Renovated C4.
New generator & startengine
New breaks (discs & hoses)
8'' Renovated rear w 3,55 diff
Renovated PS
New chrome.
New interior, roof, door panels and floor mat.
speedometer new with Km/h (which is a plus in Sweden unless your'e really fast multiplying everything with 1,6 :grin:) But doesn't the speedometer casing look weird?

Since before i know this car is bored to 306, the paintjob is about 10 years old but in pretty good shape, new17" wheels and the vinyl roof was replaced this year.

Since there are only a handful GT/CS in Scandinavia the prices are a lot higher than in the U.S (Approx. U.S prices plus transatlantic shipping costs and 25% VAT) but for anyone in Northern europe it could be a good deal...