• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

2007 John's Mustang catalog cover with my 390 CS on it

390cs68rcode

just got the proof of the catalog cover. I have tried to get him to put the CS on the cover for the last 3 years and he finally gave in. 2 of my other cars have been on the cover for the last 2 years.

I little spotlight for the CS

csjohn.pdf

somebody want to link the attachment up so it shows on the thread?

Attachments

• CS_Flag#4.pdf
    212.7 KB · Views: 62

case12

Way cool - love the Texas flag in the background. One of my 5 kids was born in Texas - and he is proud of it! Casey

Midnight Special

just got the proof of the catalog cover. I have tried to get him to put the CS on the cover for the last 3 years and he finally gave in. 2 of my other cars have been on the cover for the last 2 years.

I little spotlight for the CS

csjohn.pdf

somebody want to link the attachment up so it shows on the thread?

...Here ya go Jason.
Congratulations!

Attachments

• att.jpg
    att.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 49

John McGilvary

Way cool Jason !!!!

What are ya going to have on the 08 cover ? Its going to be hard to top 06, and 07. :icon_lol:

John

Mustanger

Nice catalog cover shot ... that's cool that John's Mustang finally got your CS featured as it should've been ...