• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale 68 original California Special Parts on Ebay

mustangmike

I was searching Ebay today and I discovered that there are a number of original California Special parts for sale ( side scoops, tail light panel, trunk lid, lucas lights, etc.) on Ebay right now. I am unsure how to post a link, but maybe someone can do this for me. The seller is out of Canada.

GT/CS S Code

These parts are located in Victoria, B.C. ...

The owner of these parts had a 68 GT/CS that he listed for sale quite a while back, and he's located right here in Victoria, B.C. I emailed him and told him that his parts were mentioned here on the website, so he should have lots of "watchers" for his parts auctions.
I contacted him when he had his car for sale, and we've been promising to get together so that I can take him out for a burn in our red "S" code, but we just haven't managed to get together yet. We'll still do that sometime though ...
Al

GT/CS S Code

Some parts now relisted ...

Some of the parts sold the first time around, but not all of them. He's now relisted several of his '68 GT/CS related parts that didn't sell ...