• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale California Special

Mosesatm

Cant' really tell what color it is. Gulfstream Aqua, Brittany Blue, Tahoe Turquioise? The door is probably easy to fix so if it's a true J-code, it runs, and it isn't rusted out, it's certainly worth considering.

Please be careful because Craigslist is full of scammers and the fact that the photos are from a distance tickles my fraud sensors. We may have some San Diego or LA folks who would be willing to look at it for you.

green56

for sale

On ebay their is a red GT/CS asking 15,000 some were in California number for ebay is 220604971338 good luck

gofastguy

Not that I consider myself an expert, but they would have to be pretty flexible on the price for me to consider this one. I see some indications that the market for our cars is bouncing back, but I still believe that 17K should buy a very nice looking car that you could jump into and drive very proudly.

hookedtrout

And I'll agree with both of you, at 17K I'd have to be able to jump in and drive it with pride, I drive mine with pride every time I jump in it but I wouldn't believe it to be worth 17K in it's current condition.

Mosesatm

That's the ASKING price. Wait a month or two and it can probably he bought for $12,000.