• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Gotta be the worst!...

Ruppstang

I saw that thought it would have been a good parts car if it was a real convertible. We have roads in Nebraska!

PonyGal

I only have one thing to say about that one...

vomit-boy02-vomit-puke-sick-smiley-emoticon-000653-large.gif

Scott

Xb mad max

Hey Tim,

Just read your reference to Mad Max in this thread (sorry but I've been away). I'd say that looks about the same level of workmanship we had over here in 1975. Having said that, not only do we take max seriously down here but I love those 1975 aussie 2 door falcons so much I drove one every day for a couple of years. The special is about 20 years and 6 seconds ahead of the poor old 75 xb falcon I had despite how fast it looks standing still.

Anyway, just wanted to say thanks for thinking of me. Sure is nice catching up on all the old news.

Attachments

• XB Side1.jpg
    XB Side1.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 28
  • XB Rear1.jpg
    XB Rear1.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 29

rvrtrash

You know, I've watched the Mad Max movies a few times in spite of Mel Gibson being in them, because of those Falcon's. I wish Ford would've built them here as well. Maybe someday when I'm rich, I can import one to play with.

Steve