• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale GT/CS Original Dealer Poster

mike in CA

Hey all.
I have an original 1968 dealers Poster of the GT/CS. The pic of the car is a white car with red stripes and graphics. I have no idea what it is worth, so any help on that would be much appreciated. It is in excellent condition as I never hung it and it has been stored in a cardboard tube, so there are no thumb tack holes or any typed of damage. I owned two GT/CS cars back in the 90's, a C-code and an S-code. I am sorry I ever sold the S-code, and have been looking for another GT/CS for a while now and they have gotten too expensive for my fixed income budget. So I figure I will never have any use for the poster. I originally had 2 but sold one with the car. So give me an idea what it is worth.

I also have one of the first edition Paul Newittt window decals that were available when he was selling the first edition of his GT/CS book. It has the incorrect number of cars made which was based on the information he had at the time. So it says one of 4025.

Attachments

• Califonia Special Poster.jpg
    Califonia Special Poster.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

shane18fly

Mike, PM me and let me know what you think you would like for the poster. My first GT/CS in the 70's was the WW with red stripes. Have never found it but have three with other color combo's. shane