• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

I am so old now that...

OP
OP
meadowsdk28

meadowsdk28

[quote author=hookedtrout link=board=4;threadid=1757;start=15#msg11256 date=1117999682]
Last time I went I slept through half the first movie and all the second and woke up to an empty theater lot with my wife asleep on my shoulder and our son asleep on hers. [/quote]

AWWWWW!

We still have two around our area. One is run down, but the other one is still thriving. Open every night. Really clean and doing all kinds of promotions through-out the summer. Just like the olds days. The most hokey things. Flying saucer night. Concerts, etc... Indiana just voted daylight savings time in so starting next year, those drive-ins are history. It won't get dark enough to play movies until after 9:30 pm. I don't think people will stay out that late for a double feature.