• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Lucas fog lights- Rubber gasket?

classicsguy

Did the GT/CS come with a rubber gasket on the bottom of pedestal? if so where can you get them?

green56

Fog lights rubber ring

could someone give me Bob Teets email address i would like to order 2 rubber rings thanks Tom

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Feb 2017 update - Bob has retired and Willis Scharmer is now handling repro pedestals. Email him at hcsmustangs@aol.com

And here's a photo of the rubber washer under the Lucas pedestals. (Thanks to Jason (390cs68rcode) for the pic)

Attachments

• 1968GTCS-fog-lucas02.jpg
    1968GTCS-fog-lucas02.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
OP
OP
C

classicsguy

Bob: I need one pair; you got my address and if you have not sent screws you can include the grommets too...let me know please

whodat

Bob, I as well would like to get a pair.
Dominick from Ponchatoula

hicountrybob

Bob, I as well would like to get a pair.
Dominick from Ponchatoula

Dominick, send me your address and zip. You are #4 on this hunt. I'll end them all tomorrow, yours also if you get back to me this pm. You guys owe me a cold leaded Pepsi, you know that, don't you???? Bob Teets here

green56

lucis gaskets

Bob what do we owe you if no answer will send you a couple of bucks

green56

lucis lights

will send you for postage at least i could do that thanks for sending them out Tom From WI

Powell

Thank you Mr. Bob Teets. I really appreciate all that you do here and would like to pay for the gaskets you so kindly sent to me. What kind of lead do you use in your "cold leaded Pepsi" ?

Ralph