• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 No show!

Guyman

Was all set to go to the Ford show here in Sacramento at Downtown Ford last Saturday...was invited by somebody here on the forum....changed my plans all around to go (was my Anniversary weekend., so really had to beg to go)., called this person back several times and even text them, no reply, no nothing...and it's like they fell off the planet?...I don't have the opportunity to attend many shows with my beat up '68 HCS...so was looking forward to some time looking at some nice Mustangs and taking it easy....Seems kind of odd and inconsiderate that you would do that to a fellow Mustanger doesn't it?

Disappointed to say the least!

somethingspecial

Guy, We really missed you at the show. If you are refering to me, I received no contact after I spoke with you. To be fair, My home land line was out of order all weekend and I don't believe you have my cell phone number. If I had received a message from you I would have called you back immediately. Ron and I were both watching for you to arrive as you said you would come to the show if you could make it. Mike

OP
OP
G

Guyman

Hey Mike

Well., I didn't know if I had space there....so I didn't wanna come/show up unannounced, thought you might have filled your 5 spaces...I don't know which number I have., but called it several times with no answer...so if it was out., then well., that explains it all!. I was going to bring the HCS and the Shelby...maybe next year....thanks for explaining...and was trying to keep this anounamous (sp?), but that's OK!.
See ya at the next shindig., after your car comes out of museum duty!

Thanks., Guy

clubpro

Guy,

We need to get together at the Wednesday night car show that is at the old Red Robin (now Denny's) on Riley St. in Folsom. It is a great show and it would be nice to have two HCS parked next to each other. We might even be able to talk Mike into coming down with his copper CS.

Cheers,

Ron

Sarge

Ron,
Has the show moved back to the old Red Robin? I thought it was still over at Skipolini's. I'll have to swing by. Still no car out of my resporation though... UGH.
Robert

clubpro

Hi Robert,

Long time no see. Yes they have moved it back to the old Red Robin which is now a Denny's. I wasn't able to make it today, but I will be there next week. Hope to see you there.

Cheers,

Ron