• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Northwest get together?

aemoo28

Anyone in the Seattle Wa area interested in getting together with our cars for a burger the weekend of Sept 19th?

The Elliot Bay Marina manager will set aside parking spaces for our cars (like we did before but officially) and we can sit outside, eat great burgers, get to know each other.

Bret? Steve? Rob? Dan? Jack's Project? Tim Mc? Bill? Mike G? Powells? Everyone is invited!

Let me know.

Amy

hookedtrout

Wish I could get away but I have a trip to California planned. I do have relatives in Bremerton so one day I'm going to go that direction.

rvrtrash

My timing stinks! I'm going to be near Cle Elum for my nieces wedding the weekend of the 12th. Maybe I should ask her to change the date. :grin:

Steve

Timmknz

I'm up for a road trip

We are renting a cabin at Tahuya the 31st to the 4th of Sept- so I'm blowing my vacation there-hadn't planned on bringing the CS, but if everyone could get together during that time frame then- maybe I should!
Tim
PS. Might be able to swing another date as well- the CS is running really strong in this weather- know anywhere to get ethanol free gas near Bremerton ? My 68 loves it!

OP
OP
aemoo28

aemoo28

Rob will know where to get gas in Brem.

Tim we can always come to you if it's not far. Where is this cabin located?

Cory some day we'll have that BBQ at Rob's house.

Steve, there'll be another get-together I promise.

robert campbell

Amy,
Rob is game for a burger! Yes I know I have said that before.... Our lake property is near Tahuya. Don't pay much attention to the ethanol in gas. Is there a brand that does not use it?

Anyway I would love to hop the ferry to Seattle to eat a burger.

Rob

robert campbell

Haven Lake is our "near" Tahuya location. Property in family since 1960. One day we will have a party out there!!

Hope we can make a combo visit with Arlie!! Amy, whatcha think??

Rob

Mosesatm

Amy,
So are we going to try to schedule around Arlies possible visit!?? Whatcha think?

Rob

Please don't do that. My trip isn't for sure and if it does happen I won't have a lot of time to spend in Seattle. Probably just one evening.

OP
OP
aemoo28

aemoo28

No Arlie this time, maybe next visit.

I'll be at the Yakima Mustang show Sept 19-20, then back in town if you guys still want to get burgers. I'm free 21, 22, 23 for dinner. Well, I'm not free, and it's BYOB, but ya get it, right?

TraveledGTCS

Which Special are you bringing? Just got back from Billings, MT, and staying with a friend in Canada; then down to Oak Harbor for the show there this Saturday. Then back home by Monday. I took a few photos of the 68 Cal Spec classes (Stock & Modified); but forgot to take photos of the late model 'Specials. I should have them posted early next week.

Bill

robert campbell

All NW people,
It appears that Arlie is available on the 23rd of September, in the evening, in Federal Way. I am looking for a restaurant near his hotel. I will be there.

To respect Arlie this is a spur of the moment deal and if he can't make it due to some changes in his plan, then we will regroup. It is awesome just to get the chance to meet our Texas cousin!!

Rob