• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

TAILLIGHT PANEL COVERS

hicountrybob

Yes, you're right about Branda having the taillight panel covers, BUT HIS ARE FIBERGLASS UNITS, I believe! Last year, I paid Pony Ranch in PA. $175.00 + $20.00 shipping for a full set of originals. This winter when I was working on my CS, I couldn't find them in the garage, so to EBAY I went to the tune of $242.50 - $11.06 shipping for another set. AND you know what happened next (I found the 1st set). So, hopefully this set on EBAY is somewhat lighter on the purse than my 2 sets. hicountry bob

case12

Bob, you are correct. Tony Branda tail light covers are fiberglass. I was going to order them until they told me that. Instead, I had a metal person make one from steel (I was missing one.).

These are hard to find, as Bob is saying, so if someone needs a set this is a good chance. Casey