• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

The Blueprint Archives

case12

Here is the list of what I was able to assemble from the incredible find. This is over 50 original documents of blueprints (some 90 inches long!) and releases. I have sent them to Paul for the book. As you can see, there is an AMAZING amount of information here, which will make the GT/CS registry book even that more valuable as a information source. I just wanted the GT/CS family know what we were able to assemble behind the scenes. Casey

Mylar Tape Rear Brake Air Scope Opening
Transfer - Rear Brake Scoop - RH
Transfer - Rear Brake Scoop - LH
Template - Hood Pin Location
Bracket & Spring Assy - DZUS Fastener Hold Down
Kit Hood Lock
Kit DZUS Aux Hood Fastener
Kit DZUS Aux Hood Fastener
Service Parts Release Ford - LM - Autolite
Ring-Hood Fastener Retaining
Handle Assembly - Hood Fastener
Kit- Side Stripe
Spoiler Stripe - Special
Kit Transfer Body Stripe (Side Stripe)
Kit Transfer Body Color - Stripe (Spoiler Stripe)
Lamp Assy - Tail R&L
Lamp Assy - Tail R&L
Lamp Assy. Rear LH
Lens - Rear Lamp
Lens - Rear Lamp
Door - Rear Lamp
Spacer Fog Light Mounting
Spacer Fog Light Mounting
Lucas Lamp - Assy Fog (Cougar)
Fog Lamp Assembly
Grille Assembly - Radiator
Marchal Fog Lamp Ensemble
Bar Luggage Compartment Door Hinge Torsion
Panel Radiator Grille Opening Finish Right & Left
Panel Radiator Grille Opening Finish Right & Left
Panel Radiator Grille Opening LH
Panel Radiator Grille Opening RH
Scoop Assemby - Brake R&L
Scoop - Brake/Outer R&L
Scoop - Brake - RT. & LT.
Brake Scoop Left & Right
Ornament Assy. - Quarter O/S - RH
Ornament Assy. - Quarter O/S - LH
Die Cast CS Script
Plate - Quarter Panel Name (California)
Plate - Quarter Panel Name (Special)
Extension Assembly Quarter Panel Rear R&L
Ext. Assy - Quarter Panel Upper Rear - LH
Ext. Assy - Quarter Panel Upper Rear - RH
Extension - Quarter Panel Rear
Bezel-Lower Back Panel to Filler Escutcheon
Panel Lower Back
Cover-back Panel Inner Tail Lamp
Rear Lamp Opening….
Cover-back Panel Inner Tail Lamp end R&L
Door Assy - Luggage Compartment
Door Assy - Luggage Compartment

Perkchiro

Thanks for your sacrifice of time and resources to secure all this information Casey. It will certainly prove to be a benefit to all present and future CS owners. I'm really looking forward to seeing how this incorporates into Paul's book.

miller511

Wow Casey! That's an impressive list and truly an invaluable amount of documentation for the CS.
Great work.

P

PNewitt

I'll highlight and show specific parts of the prints, next to photos of the same parts--in the pre-production chapter in the book. I'm hoping to include the .pdf file versions of the prints on the DVD/CD wit the book, pending approval with Ford (under my license).

This will be quite comprehensive. I can't think of any other Mustang with this type of "academic scrutiny". We'll be the best-documented history of any Mustang, ever!

Casey has been an invaluable friend and supporter of the book, and of this site.

There are some things I found on the prints that I'll be asking you to look for, on your CSs, in the near future.

Paul N.

clubpro

Paul,

I vote that Casey gets some publicity in the book and should receive a free autographed copy.

Casey you are awesome!

Cheers!

Ron

OP
OP
case12

case12

I just wanted to let the GTCS family know what kind of stuff we were able to get and what you can expect in Paul's book. We hit the motherload. I just have fun with this stuff and would usually not bring it up, but wanted people to get a taste of some of the major stuff Paul's book is going to have in it - this is just one tiny piece of lots of new stuff he has. Casey

P

PNewitt

Paul,

I vote that Casey gets some publicity in the book and should receive a free autographed copy.

Ron

Oh, don'tcha worry.... I have some big plans to thank Casey.... a free book is only part of it. I remember my friends...

Yes, he is awesome!!

Paul N.