• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 The Mini Tach is Back

franklinair

I've dealt with 'Rocketman' and he's easy to deal with and helpful. He converted an ammeter to a voltmeter for me (much better than the Ford marginal ammeter).

Neil

Mosesatm

Attachments

• 68 Tach.jpg
    68 Tach.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 26
  • Tach Website.jpg
    Tach Website.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 27
OP
OP
p51

p51

I've dealt with 'Rocketman' and he's easy to deal with and helpful. He converted an ammeter to a voltmeter for me (much better than the Ford marginal ammeter).

Neil

Neil, thanks for the comment about the amp -> volt meter conversion. I've been wanting to add a voltmeter. I went back to rocketman's website and this looks like the better way to go rather than adding another gauge. Very reasonable price and retains the stock look. I especially like the Cougar version that has the meter marked off in volts.

Which conversion did you do (Cougar or Stang)?
Did you ever check to see how accurate the gauge is?

Thanks
James

Here's the link for others who might be interested...
http://www.rccinnovations.com/index.php?show=menu-volt-all

CougarCJ

Bob aka Rocketman, has been a Cougar guy for years. The Cougar line of parts is where he got his start.
It was my suggestion that he fill the void for the the mini tachometer for 1967-68 Mustangs. Bob was unaware that the fellow from down-under, had stopped supplying the Mustang mini tachometers.