• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Worth reviewing

Doug

Ford outdid themselves with this commercial.

It looks like Ford is perhaps the only U.S. automaker that is not

asking for a bailout or a handout at this time.

They have now come up with a timely and heartwarming product commercial

that would make Henry Ford proud of the company he founded in 1903.

To be completely honest you may want a Kleenex tissue nearby while

watching this. Very special indeed!

http://www.richhumor.com/wp-filez/PerhapstheBestFordCommercia.wmv

J_Speegle

Didn't Ford just take a "loan" from the Government last week or so? After listening to a Ford rep at a show this year - repeating over and over again "We didn't take the money!!" I thought it interesting that they finally did.

Disappointed but the ad is still a memorable one

hookedtrout

I didn't realize FORD received any money but here is the skinny on 5.9 BILLION!

http://www.thenewamerican.com/index.php/economy/markets-mainmenu-45/1290

Randy

I don't see it as a bailout at all, it is government forcing them to be greener (more fuel efficient) and the $$ is to support that government forced requirement.

GM and Chrysler were on the brink and by allowing the government to take over (bailout) and filing bankruptcy they have bailed out or defaulted on a lot of money they owed to independent companies and are no longer held accountable to pay back.

Interesting times for sure.

Cory