• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Another cs readvertised with marty report

vman

Hi. This was advertised a few weeks ago on Australian ebay without a marty report. This time re-advertised with a marty report. Maybe another to put into the registry

gt/csj4

nice j code air car. deluxe interior too.:smile: Wouldnt be a bad project, but getting it to the states...yikes.

On a side note, what the hell is that giant clock looking thing screwed to the dash? Easy to fill the holes, but I mean really?

BroadwayBlue

Curiosity question...

You could get the deluxe interior and only have the upper console and not the lower console?

I always thought the lower console was part of the deluxe interior.

robert campbell

To my knowledge, upper console was part of the interior decor group. Lower console was a separate check on the order sheet. Both 1967 and 1968.