• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Australian mustang nationals

vman

Hi guys. Just attended the Australian mustang national held in Ballarat Victoria. It was a great day weatherwise and got to see some very nice Mustangs. All up about 150. I have attached photos of the 3 California specials and the 1 H.C.S. My car was not amongst them because it was a members only meet. Mine was delegated to the carpark. Have attached photos. Hope they turn out.

Attachments

• DSC00360.jpg
    DSC00360.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 58
  • DSC00362.jpg
    DSC00362.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 54
  • DSC00368.jpg
    DSC00368.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 54
  • DSC00371.jpg
    DSC00371.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 52

CougarCJ

The Lime Green GT/CS looks beautiful.

Looks like someone took a picture of the blue in a mirror.
sarcasticclap.gif

hicountrybob

Hi guys. Just attended the Australian mustang national held in Ballarat Victoria. It was a great day weatherwise and got to see some very nice Mustangs. All up about 150. I have attached photos of the 3 California specials and the 1 H.C.S. My car was not amongst them because it was a members only meet. Mine was delegated to the carpark. Have attached photos. Hope they turn out.

Nice photos here on my screen. Hope you got some vin numbers for me, particularly the green '67 HCS for my registry, and perhaps those Cal Specials, also, which may or may not be registered and I would send that info to Paul N. Can you help out ????????? Thank you, Bob Teets here.

robert campbell

It would take alot of Foster's to get me behind the wheel of a right hand drive car!!! Heck, just as many to ride in the left hand seat going down a road!!!

Just seems so odd!! But, I bet a bloak can get used to it!

Rob

HappyHour

Well after a couple of Fosters you probably wouldnt want to get behind the wheel anyways. :wink:

Of course the funny part is you would end up in the drivers seat when your just trying to get to the passenger side!! LOL!!

Scott

Glad you like the Fosters. Please don't trying to get into the RHD concept Rob. We can't stand the muck down here!

Any time I've gone to LHD-land it has been easy to adjust - only trouble is on coming home my mustang, despite being RHD, wants to drive up the wrong side of every street for a couple of days.

P

PNewitt

Thanks, VMAN for posting the photos. How did the show go overall? How many Mustangs?

Sure--only if you can, try to get the VINs of those two CSs you have in the photos (my new address-- Paul M. Newitt, P.O. Box 427, Danville, CA 94526 USA)

Who knows--I may wish to attend some time, as I love OZ, and would like to go there someday.

I think that a Falcon GT with a Monza nose, in, oh, say...black...in the rear view mirror..might get an eyebrow raised by an American driver in OZ...

Thanks for the photos and coverage--very cool!

Paul N.

OP
OP
vman

vman

Thanks, VMAN for posting the photos. How did the show go overall? How many Mustangs?

Sure--only if you can, try to get the VINs of those two CSs you have in the photos (my new address-- Paul M. Newitt, P.O. Box 427, Danville, CA 94526 USA)

Who knows--I may wish to attend some time, as I love OZ, and would like to go there someday.

I think that a Falcon GT with a Monza nose, in, oh, say...black...in the rear view mirror..might get an eyebrow raised by an American driver in OZ...

Thanks for the photos and coverage--very cool!

Paul N.

I'm glad that you enjoyed the photos. I will email the different state mustang clubs for vin's and details but cant promise anything before your lomming deadline. I hope I can have something for you.

green56

vist

Sorry didn,t think. I can contact the mustang owners clubs here in Oz and try and get vin no's as there are probably more from where these come from.

My wife and i are flying to sidney will be in on Tues 30th we will be staying in sidney for a couple of days then we are going to vist her cousin in orange i do not know if you will get this in time would like to see your car if you get this give me your phone number and will see if i can get hold of you
Thanks Tom