• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Dare I ask? Post Photos of ourselves?

P

PNewitt

Would it be too "daring" to see if we'd like to post photos of ourselves? (and/or with our GT/CS?)

Uh...Perhaps our best photos--our driver's license shot? NOT!!

We had a thread some time ago about "what do you do", etc., and it was wildly successful...(some of you new folks should go to that one and see it).

Anyway...since Rhonda suggested me putting my photo on the back cover <modest sigh>, So, I thought I'd throw this out there and see what happens...

Paul.

Attachments

• pmn1.jpg
    pmn1.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:

Mustanglvr

Paul, I already posted some very old, :icon_redf :icon_dead bad, pics of myself and family in the gallery hoping everyone else would do the same. This is a good idea. Where`d that old pic of you go Arlie?:grin: :wink:

Midnight Special

...Nice idea Paul - 'hope everyone does it (you too Rhonda;-) Here's a few randoms of me in my element!...

Attachments

• 51-1.jpg
    51-1.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 45
  • flyingfreeway.jpg
    flyingfreeway.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 84
  • 51-11.jpg
    51-11.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 45
  • aw.jpg
    aw.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 56
  • timkatie.jpg
    timkatie.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 48

Stacey Enderle

I dunno, at this point,...I'd end up peeking over my steering wheel or the roof of my CS like Kilroy. May be later if I have enough guts to show anyone else what I look like. For now I'm chicken,..bawk, bawk, bawk,..

Stacey

Midnight Special

Stacey Enderle said:
I dunno, at this point,...I'd end up peeking over my steering wheel or the roof of my CS like Kilroy. May be later if I have enough guts to show anyone else what I look like. For now I'm chicken,..bawk, bawk, bawk,..

Stacey

Nonsense... I think it would be great to finally put faces to the names here. C'mon in, the water's fine! ;-)

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

...maybe we could get Donna to repost a big version of that avatar photo of herself with her Kermit da Frog-Green CS!

Which would be great for me, because...well, I need just one more pic for the "Donna Shrine".....!! (note to self, get more candles).

LOL! (kidding!!)

Paul.

68sunlitgold

Here are just two of me...it seems I can not find any that do not have my son Tyler in them. I leave for the Desert within the week so I may not be able to visit the site much, but I will be back sometime around Thanksgiving. I will try to take some pics while I am over there and post them on the site.

Paul, make sure you keep a copy of the new book for me and Don make sure the car models don't all sell out. I hope everyone has a good rest of the summer and I will talk to everyone soon.

Doug

Attachments

• Insadong with Tyler.jpg
    Insadong with Tyler.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 54
  • lunch with Tyler.jpg
    lunch with Tyler.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 66

CJ

Hey 68sunlitgold; If you are going to the desert "over there" and not Palm Springs, CA take care.

Best of Luck

CJ

68sunlitgold

CJ,
Thanks for your well wishes....I wish I was going to Palm Springs....but it will still be "hot & dry" over there too.

Doug

Diesel Donna

Doug ...you handsome devil...not a thing wrong with a picture of you and your son!! Be safe over there and know that we are thinking of you. Thank you for all you do for US! God Bless......

Donna

Diesel Donna

PNewitt said:
...maybe we could get Donna to repost a big version of that avatar photo of herself with her Kermit da Frog-Green CS!

Which would be great for me, because...well, I need just one more pic for the "Donna Shrine".....!! (note to self, get more candles).

LOL! (kidding!!)

Paul.

<<<<<<Turning beet red.:icon_redf

Oh shoot! That picture was taken in 1983 for pete's sake!! I'll work on getting a new picture of me. I'm a little camera shy. I think this is a great idea though and I thought of it before but didn't see anyone else putting themselves on here. I really like to put a face to the name and posts/cars.

Actually my driver's license picture is a good one! I knew I'd be getting my pic taken so I put on extra war paint. Besides that...if you die in a car crash or get arrested..that's the picture that goes in the newspaper, so you want to look good. LOL!!

So far it looks like a male model contest!! Handsome men!! YOWZA!!!

~~~~Donna

tworings

Tworings @ Knotts

This was taken at Knott's Ford Show - proudly wearing our new shirts!

Attachments

• Tworings at Knotts.jpg
    Tworings at Knotts.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 65

BroadwayBlue

68sunlitgold said:
I leave for the Desert within the week so I may not be able to visit the site much, but I will be back sometime around Thanksgiving. I will try to take some pics while I am over there and post them on the site.

Doug

Best of luck Doug and Thanks!

Stacey Enderle

Ok, I'll jump into the pool,...

Midnight Special said:
Nonsense... I think it would be great to finally put faces to the names here. C'mon in, the water's fine! ;-)

Here I am,...keep in mind that this photo was taken about 20 years ago, but the only difference is that I have smaller glasses and my hair has some gray high lights. Otherwise, I'm pretty much the same. :smile:

If you look behind me, you'll notice some of the de'cor feature on the back seats.

Stacey

Attachments

• 782146-R1-06-6 mustang 6 me in it for Paul Newitt website resized.jpg
    782146-R1-06-6 mustang 6 me in it for Paul Newitt website resized.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 109

02ceta

Hi Paul,I have a couple more questions,was the interior of the gh dark ivy gold or light.and what color were the carpets? Looks like the seat belts were tan? Thanks for all your help so far ...Steve

Mustanger

68sunlitgold said:
Here are just two of me...it seems I can not find any that do not have my son Tyler in them. I leave for the Desert within the week so I may not be able to visit the site much, but I will be back sometime around Thanksgiving. I will try to take some pics while I am over there and post them on the site.

Paul, make sure you keep a copy of the new book for me and Don make sure the car models don't all sell out. I hope everyone has a good rest of the summer and I will talk to everyone soon.

Doug

Doug,

I'm also the dad of a little guy, and with another one on the way, I understand having pic's with the kids!! ... You take care as you're serving our country over there, and hurry back ... most of all, God bless ...

Mustang68Mx

Hi... I leave you some pics from Mexico :grin: with some friends and with some cars of shows and my one of my uncle's car

Attachments

• Luis%2C%20Juan%2C%20Juan%20Alberto.jpg
    Luis%2C%20Juan%2C%20Juan%20Alberto.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 67
  • 71 convertible.jpg
    71 convertible.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 53