• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Dare I ask? Post Photos of ourselves?

OP
OP
P

PNewitt

But wait, there's MORE!

I thought I'd fire up this thread again (from July 2006) for those new folks who haven't seen it, and would like to add their photo, personal history, etc., like a lot of other brave souls have! LOL!

Enjoy!

Paul N.

Vay

Kinda weird,but i have never had a picture of me taken with my car!!

This is me and my oldest daughter about 5 years ago (she'll be 6 in June)
morganandme.bmp

Only pic i have handy...sorry.

68 GTCS

Here is the only photo I have on my computor, the tractor is a John Deere D, its now long gone. As soon as I get my camera working I'll post pictures of my CS. Cheese :grin:

jooleette

Hi everybody,

Well I did a little reading here and have had some giggles. It's great getting to know you all.

I don't seem to have any pictures of myself in the 70's but then again, I wasn't very old then...(yes, that is a bit of a dig)....but I will ask my mom.

Karen

Mustanger

Hi everybody,

Well I did a little reading here and have had some giggles. It's great getting to know you all.

I don't seem to have any pictures of myself in the 70's but then again, I wasn't very old then...(yes, that is a bit of a dig)....but I will ask my mom.

Karen

If you can find an old pic, great! If not, new pic's are fine, in fact, it's nice to know what someone looks like today ...

Stacey Enderle

herd of mustangs

Indeed :) Here's a few more from a rather outstanding family reunion last summer...

How many of those mustangs you have in your herd? :grin: I know the last count that I know of where 4 genuine CS's and one clone. It's interesting as to how many you've accumulated and how many more you plan on adding to your herd. :cheesy: :cheesy:

Stacey

Midnight Special

How many of those mustangs you have in your herd? :grin: I know the last count that I know of where 4 genuine CS's and one clone. It's interesting as to how many you've accumulated and how many more you plan on adding to your herd. :cheesy: :cheesy:

Stacey

Hi Stacey,
To date we have 5 genuines, 1 clone, plus 2 '69 and 1 '70 Mach I. I never have actually planned to add to the herd since acquiring my first GT/CS (in so many years) back in October, 05. As you can see however, things are out of control! I've always told people every time I bought one; "this is it! No more! I have no more room!" etc..., but now I don't even believe myself! ;-))

Seriously tho; I have developed a love & respect for the type and all of the wonderful fellowship that goes with it. I justify the cost of owning/ maintaining so many with ability to share them frequently with friends & family as opposed to owning only one "high end" Shelby or Boss, which would likely be seen rarely and driven by very few.

I know the day will come when our GT/CSs will reach pinnacle $$value and we will have to think twice about driving them so freely. When that day comes - I will look back to "today" and say - Weren't those the "good ole days"... :)

Stacey Enderle

WOW!!! Quite a herd!!!

Hi Stacey,
To date we have 5 genuines, 1 clone, plus 2 '69 and 1 '70 Mach I. I never have actually planned to add to the herd since acquiring my first GT/CS (in so many years) back in October, 05. As you can see however, things are out of control! I've always told people every time I bought one; "this is it! No more! I have no more room!" etc..., but now I don't even believe myself! ;-))

Seriously tho; I have developed a love & respect for the type and all of the wonderful fellowship that goes with it. I justify the cost of owning/ maintaining so many with ability to share them frequently with friends & family as opposed to owning only one "high end" Shelby or Boss, which would likely be seen rarely and driven by very few.

I know the day will come when our GT/CSs will reach pinnacle $$value and we will have to think twice about driving them so freely. When that day comes - I will look back to "today" and say - Weren't those the "good ole days"... :)

Tim,

Sounds to me those CS's are like a narcotic. LOL I bet your friends and family sure do love sharing those wonderful cars! I have my one and only CS and I already have friends requesting a ride once I get it up and going. I'm more than happy to share it with them. It wouldn't be fun owning one if I couldn't share it. You should get some more pictures of those while on parade. I really liked the way you had the flags on the one CS.

Stacey

rvrtrash

I came up with an OLD photo of myself and figured "What the Heck", if I can laugh, so can you all. I should have done this a year ago but better late than never.

Steve

Attachments

• rvrtrash.jpg
    rvrtrash.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 54

Wayne Westmoreland

I came up with an OLD photo of myself and figured "What the Heck", if I can laugh, so can you all. I should have done this a year ago but better late than never.

Steve

Thats one high tech stereio system ya got there, turntable and all. I also like the star wars poster....lol.

I can't make out what records those are on the floor...but I am a bit curious.

Diesel Donna

Thats one high tech stereio system ya got there, turntable and all. I also like the star wars poster....lol.

I can't make out what records those are on the floor...but I am a bit curious.

I noticed the same things in the background as Wayne did...but Steve is a cutie too! :wink:

rvrtrash

Actually the stereo cost more than the Mach 1 I had at the time did. I still have it but it's boxed up and been replaced with a newer one-with no turntable. The Star Wars poster belonged to a roommate of mine. The albums on the floor are, front to back, Joe Walsh-But Seriously Folks (Life's been good), Blue Oyster Cult-Specters (Godzilla), and Montrose (I think the first band Sammy Hagar was in). And Donna, what can I say but you've made my day yet again. Unfortunately 30 years of hard living has taken its toll. :eek:

Steve