• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

For Sale For Sale in Australia

gt/csj4

air con, j code with; ps, pb and deluxe interior and auto? nice find! but unless a marti no way to say if it's a GT... regardless nice resto car

side note: I thought only early GT's got GT gas caps ( GT in black not red like most 68 regular GT's?) but the later GT cars still got the standard GT/CS pony/corral gas cap?

Last edited:

hicountrybob

air con, j code with; ps, pb and deluxe interior and auto? nice find! but unless a marti no way to say if it's a GT... regardless nice resto car

side note: I thought only early GT's got GT gas caps ( GT in black not red like most 68 regular GT's?) but the later GT cars still got the standard GT/CS pony/corral gas cap?

Plus, this "car" has no Cal SP. on the rear qtrs, unless a qtr change???????

gt/csj4

Plus, this "car" has no Cal SP. on the rear qtrs, unless a qtr change???????

didnt even catch that bobby!! sorry didnt get around to calling you back today, got a little busy, but was almost about to "stop by"(my stop by to chat usually end up with me there for 3 hours haha) to "chat". I will call you tomorrow and we can go over my "new found findings" i initially called you about on friday

vman

Have seen it at shows before. It seems realy original. it did have side scripts. Am attaching a pic of when I saw it at the show a few years ago. hope it works

Attachments

• gtcs 01.jpg
    gtcs 01.jpg
    231.2 KB · Views: 49

somethingspecial

Asking for the full VIN and door data info, and possibly a Marti Report, this is what I recieved...

"Hi will leave that for the new owner if they want to"

Maybe a potential buyer will have better luck.