• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Gt/cs Wins

nates68

Just Won A Best Of Show This Weekend . Won The Same At Hot Aug Nights Last Week. I Think I Need To Keep It Modified For A Little Longer. People Alway Say These Must Be Rare Iv Never Seen One.

Nates68

Midnight Special

Holy Cow Nate! Congratulations again :) 'Just don't start charging us $$ any time we invite you to a show in Grass Valley (like the warbird guys do;-) and if you do come - I'll be sure and park mine in the "fixer'upper" section. That way I won't feel tooo bad ;-(

Indeed, way to go!!

OP
OP
nates68

nates68

Thanks, Rhonda, Tim, I Love Showing My Car. Must Be The Wax?lol.
I Just Like To Show Everyone You Can Modify A Little And Have Fun Showing. These Cars Are Winners All By There Selfs.love Our Specials.

Nate

P

PNewitt

We need to find a way to load .wav files of "Bossa Nova Music" to celebrate these type of events!!

Congrats, Nate! So very cool!! And your mods are so well done, too!! Awesome!!!

Paul.

Midnight Special

Just Won A Best Of Show This Weekend . Won The Same At Hot Aug Nights Last Week. I Think I Need To Keep It Modified For A Little Longer. People Alway Say These Must Be Rare Iv Never Seen One.
Nates68

Hey Nate! A week from this Saturday will be the big "Roamin Angels" car show at the picturesque Grass Valley Fairgrounds (Friday thru Sunday). There will be over 1000 cars w/ judging in all categories. Please try to come if you can. PM me for registration details and we'll set you up :)

Your car would be a big hit I'm sure!!

Attachments

• r4.jpg
    r4.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 18
  • r5.jpg
    r5.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 15
  • r7.jpg
    r7.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 13

sam

Very nice looking set of wheels.....congratulations to you .

Sam

PonyGal

Congratulations on your latest win Nate. I've seen your car and it really deserves this award. It is BEAUITFUL!!!

It would be really nice to see you at the Grass Valley show if you can make it!