• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

1968 Happy Birthday

franklinair

Cory;

Hope you had a GREAT birthday.

Neil

PS
I'm still enjoying the CS book you did for us.

Midnight Special

...............> :)

Attachments

• bdcory.jpg
    bdcory.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 33

robert campbell

Ditto on what Neil said!!! I look through it and it puts a smile on my face!! What a great book, a great author, and a great person who has a great family!! And a GT/CS family!!

That whole book signing weekend was over the top!! And thanks to Tim for offering up his home and his stable of Mustangs!

Rob

rvrtrash

Happy Birthday Cory!

And yes, I had a smoking time on the book signing weekend!

Steve

Northern Pony

Happy Birthday Cory; Still enjoy the book, we had a lot of them signed at Rob's place as well.

BoB

Powell

Happy Birthday Cory, hope you get a chance to take the CS out for a little bd fun today.

hookedtrout

Thanks

Thanks everyone, had a great time with family, bbq out in the shop. Gave all the grandkids rides in the 31, I just completed the trunk to rumble seat conversion and the grandkids loved it, thats all they wanted to do was go for rides. Good thing it's a Ford!

Attachments

• A.jpg
    A.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 23

somethingspecial

Funny, I just converted my rumble seat to a trunk, and you converted yours from a trunk to a rumble seat. When will this madness end????? LOL

hookedtrout

Funny, I just converted my rumble seat to a trunk, and you converted yours from a trunk to a rumble seat. When will this madness end????? LOL

I guess it's all in the priorities of the time. I've never been a fast HP guy like Robert. I will probably someday traditionally hot rod mine if I live that long, flathead v8, lowered, chopped and fenderless but right now I want to drive it and haul them kids around! That and I've always been more of a parade type than car show type anyway, more fun driving for a short period than sitting all day or days and sharing.