• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Houston Autorama Show results for my CS

390cs68rcode

Last year I took second in my class. I was beaten by a car that was not driven. Last year I got my judging sheet and fixed every thing they counted me off for. This year there were at least twice as many Mustangs compared to last year. I was the only CS at the show, no suprise.

Well....................

I won Best in Class!

needless to say I am happy about it. My wife and kids came to the awards ceremony to see how I did. Both my kids came up and picked up the plaque with me. Of course Mommy was snapping pictures as fast as she could.

I am very satisfied with the outcome, especially since I said last year after the show that I was determined to take first this year.

Attachments

• Dsc02415a.jpg
    Dsc02415a.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

Midnight Special

Congratulations Jason! What an outstanding honor!!
Any chance you can post one of those pictures your wife took?

You're proof-positive that persistance pays while doing your part to show the GT/CS in ultimate form! 'Benefits all of its owners, you know? Thank you!

P.S. You and PFslim ought to be on the cover of next year's calendar posed w/ your awards! ;-)

gt bandit

congrats mate - well deserved from someone who puts so much in , it deserved nothing short of best in class.

I would also love to see any pictures from the show -

shaun

PFSlim

Jason

Your cars are very cool and deserve the honor!! I admire you folks that have you cars looking so nice but yet are pretty close (if not exact) to concourse street driven. Congrats to you!!!

Paul

rvrtrash

Congratulations from the snowed in/frozen cousins "up Nawth". What an honor!

Steve