• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. New addition in the stall

gtcs1

Hi,

Just bought a 1973 convertible. All original, in pretty good shape. It has the 351-2V. Only 27,000 miles. It is in so nice condition and I like this model, I could not pass. I'm pretty happy about it.

Of course, the color is typical of those years, Bright Green Gold Metallic , one must like it to appreciate, which I do. Enjoy.

Pierre gtcs1

Attachments

• DSC02188.jpg
    DSC02188.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 41
  • DSC02190.jpg
    DSC02190.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 33
  • DSC02192.jpg
    DSC02192.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 41
  • DSC02194.jpg
    DSC02194.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 42
  • DSC02196.jpg
    DSC02196.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

68sunlitgold

Great looking original car...I agree you got to like the color to appreciate it!!

Doug

clubpro

What a beautiful find it looks brand new. I guess that because I am a product of the 60's I really like the color. I grew up less than 10 miles from the Milpitas plant and we use to go and take tours when company came to town and I remember a lot of Ivy Gold Mustangs coming down the line. I thought it was a beautiful color then and still think it is a beautiful color.

Have fun with that incredible beauty.

Cheers,

Ron

OP
OP
G

gtcs1

Drive home

Thanks for the nice words guys.

Yersterday I did the title transfer.

This morning just drove it home from the sellers home, a 70 miles drive. Running pretty good. I enjoyed it. Bit cold at 45deg F now to lower the top.

As soon as it get warmer (if it does), I'll give it a nice ride.

gtcs1

sam

That car looks beautiful. I'd be proud to own it.......congrats !

Edward Bodoh

lime lover

Man that's a great looking car. Love the body style and especially the ALL lime look paint AND interior. Would drive that all summer and winter haha. Congrats.

Ruppstang

My second Mustang was a 73 Grandee that was the same color and interior. I think it was one of the most comfortable and great driving Mustangs that I have owned. And there have been a few. Congrats. Marty

I found a old picture not in the best shape it 1977.

Attachments

• 73 Grandee 001_crop.jpg
    73 Grandee 001_crop.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 21
OP
OP
G

gtcs1

My second Mustang was a 73 Grandee that was the same color and interior. I think it was one of the most comfortable and great driving Mustangs that I have owned. And there have been a few. Congrats. Marty

I found a old picture not in the best shape it 1977.

Hi Marty,

Interesting you put an old photo, always nice to see, specially dating back to 1977. Grande was a nice stylish model.

I got also 2 old picture with the car documentation, dating back to end 70's.

Take care.

Attachments

• Scan.jpg
    Scan.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 24
Last edited: