• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GottaHaveIt

Hello I'm new here today. I currently have a 2005 GT Mustang and my 07/GT/CS was just built and should arrive between Jan 25 and Feb 1 I hope. I have to run my son to school now so will come back and visit later.::smile:

Mustanger

Nice to Meet You !!! ...

Welcome to the site!
It's good to have new people join in and share the Mustang hobby ... especially the California Special flavor ...

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Welcome! Looking forward to pics of your GT/CS. Nice snow shot of your GT by the way. :smile:

Ladystang

GottaHaveIt said:
Hello I'm new here today. I currently have a 2005 GT Mustang and my 07/GT/CS was just built and should arrive between Jan 25 and Feb 1 I hope. I have to run my son to school now so will come back and visit later.::smile:

Welcome to the site. I'm new here also, and have had my 07GT/CS since Sept. Hasn't gone out much since the weather turned nasty here. Waiting for spring and the sunshine. :smile: