• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

NOS Hood Lock Pair - C8ZZ-16C896-A

69convert

The hood pins sold on ebay Sunday sold for $475. I quit at $255. That
$299 doesn't look so bad.

barry

68MustangHCS

69convert said:
The hood pins sold on ebay Sunday sold for $475. I quit at $255. That
$299 doesn't look so bad.

barry

These can be found for a lot less if you buy from a Mustang Parts Dealer, I see pairs of these listed between $89 and $150 from dealers.

390cs68rcode

68MustangHCS said:
These can be found for a lot less if you buy from a Mustang Parts Dealer, I see pairs of these listed between $89 and $150 from dealers.

not NOS ones for the prices you listed, they would be Ford Tooling ones.

Perkchiro

I've compared them and I can't tell the difference. Save your money and buy the Ford Tooling hood locks.

68gt390

Perkchiro said:
I've compared them and I can't tell the difference. Save your money and buy the Ford Tooling hood locks.

Steve;
Your exactly right. I compared a NOS set against the "Ford Tooling" ones up at KAR and I couldn't tell the difference. Besides, my car will never be concourse anyway with all the mods being done at the present time.

Don

BroadwayBlue

Last we all checked the hood pins weren't available currently.
They are hopefully going to start making them again from what I heard from Tony Branda's

hicountrybob

BroadwayBlue said:
Last we all checked the hood pins weren't available currently.
They are hopefully going to start making them again from what I heard from Tony Branda's
Recently, my HC friend Rick bought a pair of Scott Drake repo's. hc bob here

68gt390

I was up a KAR here in Columbus this afternoon and bought a NOS hood pin complete still in the box for $65.00. Just wish they would of had an extra one. I'll save it just in case I ever need it.

Don :cool:

stang32

I just bought a set of repos fro mtony branda last week, I think they were 110.00