• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

What Do You Do????

PFSlim

Thus far, we have learned where Don works, alittle about Arlie, just found out what Jason does, but it would be interested to know what people do for a living.

I own my own buisness and do Quality Systems consulting and auditing for grain systems working with grain elevators and special grain supply chains in U.S., Canada, and the UK.

Paul

Mosesatm

PFSlim said:
Thus far, we have learned where Don works, alittle about Arlie, just found out what Jason does, but it would be interested to know what people do for a living.

I own my own buisness and do Quality Systems consulting and auditing for grain systems working with grain elevators and special grain supply chains in U.S., Canada, and the UK.

Paul

Paul, I can relate. My official title is, "Manager - Quality Assurance & Compliance. This year it's ADA and cesspools!!! I don't feel too bad because a few months ago the guy in the office next to mine got stuck with developing standardsa and procedures for formaldehyde exposure testing.

coloradoHCS

General Manager for a manufacturing company building equipment for telecommunications construction.

Our external ISO quality auditor left yesterday after a 2 day audit, grrrr.

Mark.

hookedtrout

Process line manager at a potato processing plant. Odds are you have eaten our products many times over. We supply potatoes and beans to most of the big chains, YUM, Denny's, General Mills, Proctor and Gamble and a lot more. I manage the Mash Value Stream. In other words I play in the mashed potato side of things.

Cory

GTCSNJ

Mechanical Engineer- Have my own business as Manufactures' Rep. for prefabricated pipe. I work from a Home Office.

Gary

Last edited:

mmillstx

I own an air conditioning and heating company just outside Houston. (Clear Lake) Just residential and commercial systems. Sorry guys, I can see all of the a/c questions for your cars coming, but My knowledge does not include vehicles.

TheBlkPearl

I am a Technical Support Analyst for a local electric utility company. I mainly work with network installations of Autodesk engineering applications. I also taught Cad drafting for 14 years. I love dogs, cars and beer :)

CalPaul

formerly coporate finance stuff. now I'm a chauffeur for my two kids. I'm enjoying it while it lasts!

CalPaul

I can spell chauffeur but not corporate. Wonder what that means?

Diesel Donna

<~~~~~~~~~Retired Truck Driver, yes big rigs. 28 years.
I've backed up more miles than you've gone forward. :kiss:

Thinking about going back to it.

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Architect and part time webmaster. Or is that the other way around? :wink:

jk89cat

i am a ford dealership counter man , been in the parts end going on 7 years and was a tech for 3-4 before that, i wouldnt recomend it to anyone, its a horrible field .

Midnight Special

PFSlim said:

Paul

I manufacture and service scientific glassblowing machines (25 years) for a company in northern California. Hobbies and other interests include:

Air show director and announcer (6 years)
Railroad & aviation (pencil) artist.
Part time steam locomotive engineer
Writer and photographer, Reno Air Races.
Model train collector.
All around Mustang lover...

Attachments

• timannounce.jpg
    timannounce.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 30
  • formup copy.jpg
    formup copy.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 18
  • porter.jpg
    porter.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 19
  • IM000026.jpg
    IM000026.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 25
  • drive.jpg
    drive.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 20
  • furypylon.jpg
    furypylon.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 18

1fb1gtcs

I'm just becoming a UPS package car driver after almost 7 years in the hub, wanted to become a classic car restorer but only became a part timer in the hobby, who knows maybe there's still time (I hope!).