• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

New profile posts

Hey Roadie,
I am having reproduction 67 HCS badges made. They’ll be exact, but with a coat of lacquer to protect the brass. Once I get the estimate back I’ll let you know the price.
-Patrick
Neil

In a post you said you may have one of the GT/CS wheel covers.
Are you willing to sell it?

Thanks
Bruce
Looking for the lower concle for the 68 GT/ CS does not have a/c it has auto tran ivy gold but I can get it sprayed so any color will do
Neil do you have a extra lower concle for a 68 GT/ CS no air but have auto trans been off site for two years Taking car of my Wife she got cancer was taking car of her at home for two years she just past away Aug 10 of this year or do you know some one that has one for sale thanks Tom from wi
Hi Tom,
I am so sorry for your loss. I am also sorry to say I sold the consol. Tell me again what you are looking for and I will see if I can find you one.
Best regards
Marty
This is Tom Fletcher I think I talk to you a couple of years ago but never got back to you because my wife got cancer that was 2018 she was operated on the beginning of 2019 it was good until 2020 she started that she could not cough or swallow found the cancer came back an d was pushing against the outside of her swallowing tube so they put a stent to open her tube but they had to put a feeding tube in her stomach and she was getting radiation but buy Aug she was getting very sick the ambulance took her to the hospital on a Thursday and by Mon she passed away so I could not get back to you still looking for a lower concle I have no A/C if it is gone do you know if some one has one to sell thanks again
Hello Neil,
Rick here from Corpus Christi. Say, where did you find your AC condenser and drier? I'm looking at Classic Auto Air but the installation brackets are different.

As usual thank you very much,
Rick
Hi Neil, I was wondering if you received the 1/64" models of the California Special?

Ralph