• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

New profile posts

If you are able to wait for a while I think you will be happy with the parts. Thanks for the VIN. I will check the registry to see what is in there then we can fill in any blanks on the car if you are interested.

Willis
Sounds good - if you can give us a little while I think you will see something that looks correct and original. Thanks for the VIN info
Good evening,

I am working with the Teets family to assist in both the registry and parts for the HCS cars. If you read on the thread about the 66 & 67 badges we are working on sourcing the correct badges for the brass badge cars. They are etched and that is a bit of a lost art due to EPA regulations but we should have something fairly soon. Do you need both sides? We will need your VIN to verify that the car is an HCS as Bob will only sell to authentic cars. Please let me know if you have questions. Feel free to contact me anytime. Thanks!

Willis
Were can i get some car paint i need the Acupulco blue i looked at NPD and mustang unlimited found paint but nothing i casn use Tom from WI
Sure, maybe next week? I'm headed to the West Coast for the weekend. I can be reached at 239-398-4475 (cell) or 724-933-1918 (home). My email is badharley2@gmail.com
Neil,
Regarding the taillight bezels which are correct for a GT/CS black trim around the bezel or no black trim and all chrome? I found a pair and cant remember? Hope all is well!
Thanks
Rick
Good Morning, I'm out of town visiting relatives till the 30th. I could call you sometime later this week if you'd like? Just send me a message.
Thanks, Brance
Hi Bob, I would very like to purchase a Lucas fog light mounting kit from you. My email address is mdtodd1969@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance for your help with this.
LegalWiz.in provides a quick, affordable, and online experience for Registration for your new business, Change business form type, tax registration and filings, Copyrights and Trademark registration, Accounting and Bookkeeping services, Legal documents drafting and reviewing services.
Late post from the HCS Registry: a question on the number of HCS vehicles residing in PA.

According to the information in Bob Teets' registry, there is one 1966, two 1967s, and one 1968, although some of the last information on these vehicles was in the early 2000s. Hopefully this helps.....
Hi Bob, what is the official color of 1966 HCS badges? Duplicolor DE 1601 (Ford Blue), Duplicolor DE 1621 (Old Ford Blue), Duplicolor DE 1606 (Ford Dark Blue) or neither? Found someone that is going to attempt to reproduce a pair or more if folks need them but I'm not sure of the correct color. Thank you in advance.
At the Carlisle ford show a couple of years they had all mustang special that were made listed in the program and you will be surprised .