• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

New profile posts

I saw your GTCS photos. I am in search of a project to work on with my 10 year old. Are interested in selling it.

Respectfully
Carlos Quiles (Asi924)
You still interested in over seeing the restoration of my car, I had a tuff yr, but planned to do it in 2017, I'll pay you to over see it. Majestic in manotick or my gatineau connection. You don't have to do the work, just make sure they do. We have common goals and desires. Please let me know. Nov 5 2017...Dale
Ralph, my computer is down and I need to get a new one so I can't check the Official Registry. Arlie Moses and Marty Rupp are tending the registries until I can fix the problem. Thanks, Mike.
Hi Arley, Ralph Powell "Powell" here. I have tried to e-mail you with no response,so here goes on the GT/CS site. I came across a 68 GT/CS here in Beaverton Or. that I don't think is in the registry, but am not real savey about the search part of the web site. The Vin of this car is: 8R01J155935 It appears to be the genuine article with pretty much stock appearance. Let me know if you find anything else out about this car.
Ralph
rkpowell.signs@frontier.com
Hi Mike, Ralph Powell here. I just came across a 68 GT/CS here in Beaverton Oregon that I don't see in the registry. The vin is: 8RO1J155935. Could you re check and see if it is there? I appreciate your help.
Ralph Powell
rkpowell.signs@frontier.com
That's actually Castaic but close! Yours is nice as well. My favorite color. I'm not happy to see it go but don't want to see it start rusting in Oregon.
Bruce
Got the lids today/ Hope that you are satisfied with the watch. Keep up the good work on the website site/
Marty

Got the lights yesterday. They look great can't wait to get them installed.
Are you the one that I meet at the Carlisle show? When is your club having the show in Philadelphia?
Neil

Can you send me your restoration pics of the Highland green car? My brother seems to be very interested. My email is bodeau4@gmail.com. plus whatever else you have to share about the car. Thanks. Ed.
Neil,
Hoping the best for you and yours during the storm, Ur welcome to come to my house in Corpus in case you evacuate!!! LOL!
Rick
Hi Neil, when you get a chance, check out the sticky of list your marti report here and look on page 11 to my post and let me know what you think......
Hello,
I'll take the tail light panel off your hands if you still have them? I just found out I am missing the majority of mine. I could send you some $ via Paypal to help with S&H.
Respectfully
Rick
Neil,
Perhaps you can help me (again).
Taillights #1156 or #1157?
Hood signal lights #53 or #1895? Can you clarify these? I hope all is well!
Thanks Again
Rick
361.726.3170 or crh1998@hotmail.com