• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

ADMIN - "Monthly Special" for November

admin

Staff member
Administrator
I just updated the "Monthly Special" for November. I'm sure it's a little bitter sweet for CALIF GIRL because of her recent garage fire. It was a hard story for us on the forums to hear (and even harder for her obviously) but she knows we're all wishing her well in repairing the damage and getting her GT/CS looking better then ever.

http://www.californiaspecial.com/monthlyspecial.shtml

somethingspecial

Great Choice!!!!

Our best wishes to Calif Girl for a speedy recovery. Sometimes a tragic event can be a blessing in disquise. No one was injured, which is most important. Now she can work out any bugs that may have been there with her GT/CS. Mike

Mustanger

Congrats, Calif Girl!! We all know how it must be hard with how everything happened, but sometimes good can come out of bad ... it happened to me with my '89 Mustang GT when it was stolen (years ago), but then it was recovered in the middle of it being stripped for parts ... I fixed it up later and it was better than it was before ...

Midnight Special

...I once turned a corner (in my yellow Mach) and was immediately blinded by the sun. I proceeded to plow into a parked van, wiping out the entire right front end of the car... I was sick!

But the support of friends and offering of parts that followed renewed my spirit.

The enthusiastic recovery re-kindled the love and appreciation for the Mustang as well as my true friends who in the years prior, I had taken for granted. We do go thru a few "adjustments" now & then - but the results will be far better than you have imagined.

You have all that here CG. :) You will not be disappointed.
We will all smile with your rapid recovery! :)

Attachments

• CalGirl-e.jpg
    CalGirl-e.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 21

sam

neat story..........you'll bring her back to life..........
Sam

Diesel Donna

Yep. yep, mine has been wrecked, shot at, stolen, you name it I have a Thelma and Louise Special...and I've always gotten her back to fine form.You'll be happy with your new car and congratulations on being Miss November!

~~~~Donna

CALIF GIRL

Thanks to all. My car has always been fun to drive. I will post more "in progress" photos of her soon.