• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

CS on display

HappyHour

Noicceee!! Ill just photoshop the red stripe to black and "VOILA" its my car...except much more clean and original. :grin:

They should pair something on the menu to the car to commemorate it. Maybe like a "Cali Special Burger"...with avocado and alfalfa sprouts?sprouts! :icon_dead

Robert

OP
OP
rvrtrash

rvrtrash

Thought I'd give everyone an update. I went in to see when they wanted me to pull my car out and they want to keep it another week. They said it's been extremely popular with everyone talking about it and one group of about 20 all wanted their pictures taken in front of it. One of the asst. managers said it's "beat the s**t out of anything else they've had in there" and I got the impression he wouldn't mind if I just left it forever. I was talking to the owner about cars (imagine that) and told him about my Tiger. He wants me to put it in when I pull the CS out.

Steve

HappyHour

Are you sure your not just looking for a parking spot so you can convince someone you can really fit in another ride?

Im sure they would work with you on rotating schedule. :grin:

joedls

Are you sure your not just looking for a parking spot so you can convince someone you can really fit in another ride?

Im sure they would work with you on rotating schedule. :grin:

Dad knows he can always send one of them "down South".

OP
OP
rvrtrash

rvrtrash

:grin:

Actually it is a little weird having an open spot. It just doesn't feel or look right. And yes, I do have parking opportunities where the weather is always warm.

Steve

robert campbell

Steve,
I must have lived a GT/CS "sheltered" life. I have never seen a white with red stripe. It is so COOLW!! You should be so proud!! I love the backdrop and it is a PERFECT calendar shot!! Can I have a beer and look at your car!! What could be better??

Rob

OP
OP
rvrtrash

rvrtrash

Steve,
I must have lived a GT/CS "sheltered" life. I have never seen a white with red stripe. It is so COOLW!! You should be so proud!! I love the backdrop and it is a PERFECT calendar shot!! Can I have a beer and look at your car!! What could be better??

Rob

If you make it over here before Sat., I'll buy you a beer while you look at the car!

Steve