• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Final License Frames - GTCS & HCS

OP
OP
case12

case12

Just a note to remind any new people that may be on the site that I have plenty of these still available for '68 GT/CS or HCS. I was in the basement yesterday and came across the boxes of them, which reminded me to update this sticky. You are welcome to send me a PM or email. Casey

CalGal68

You know, Casey, I enjoy finding one of your frames on another CS and know that the owner is another member on this site. Pretty cool!

Mosesatm

Casey, they look great with Texas plates!

My bumper is bowed down is why the top line of the frame is a little difficult to see. A new bumper will soon take care of that.

Last edited:

Mark Puls

Casey,

Received the license plate frames today they look great and I can't wait to get them on my car.

Thanks Again
Mark

hotrodgrany

Thanks to all your inputs, here are the final two frames I will order tommorrow. When they come in (delivery expected is 12 weeks), I will let the group know the details. As mentioned before, the price will be $18 plus shipping.

(In case you may be wondering if this is my business - the answer is no. I do this for fun. I likely loose money on the deal, but that is why we call it a hobby, right?).

Thanks for all the comments which helped come up with two really good license plate frames for us GT/CS and HCS owners to proudly display. Casey
How about the new GT/CS sure would like one for my 07

OP
OP
case12

case12

Last time I bought in bulk to get the price low enough. I would have to check around to see if there are lower volume dealers out there. I sold about 120 frames for the '68 HCS and GT/CS and just broke even. (These were the nice metal frames). If anyone knows of a good license frame company, I would be willing to work with them to try some designs for the 2007 (and 08) members. Casey

OP
OP
case12

case12

Yes there are. Not many CS ones are left though. (I have plenty of HCS :smile: ). Send me a PM with your info and I can send. Casey

Timmknz

Great part

Thanks to all your inputs, here are the final two frames I will order tommorrow. When they come in (delivery expected is 12 weeks), I will let the group know the details. As mentioned before, the price will be $18 plus shipping.

(In case you may be wondering if this is my business - the answer is no. I do this for fun. I likely loose money on the deal, but that is why we call it a hobby, right?).

Thanks for all the comments which helped come up with two really good license plate frames for us GT/CS and HCS owners to proudly display. Casey

I'll take one! Thanks

wally05

Are there many of the CS ones left? I'd be interested. :) Might as well jump right into the CS hobby.

pippin

very cool, count me in.

This site is great!

I would like two if i could!

how do i order?

email me at (cavepainting _at_ hotmail.com)

OP
OP
case12

case12

This site is great!

I would like two if i could!

how do i order?

email me at (cavepainting _at_ hotmail.com)

Send me a PM and we can get things going. Thanks, Casey

FYI to everyone - I am down to my last 10 or so GT/CS frames. I would have not believed they would have all sold when I first ordered. Thanks to everyone.:cool:

Oink

Look Great!

I'm in for a pair of GT/CS. Thanks for the 4118 clarification.

OP
OP
case12

case12

PM me with your shipping information and I will get them out to you. I only have a dozen left. $20 each and that includes shipping. Pay after you get them and are happy. casey

aemoo28

Hey! Can you find the specs (or tell me how to find info) for the 2008 GT/CS and make plates for the anniversary editions like mine?

GT/CS S Code

Enough interest to run another batch of frames?

Greetings Casey,
Just curious if there is enough interest on the forum to run another batch of these GT/CS licence plate frames? I'd still love to get a pair for our new Christmas arrival, but you said you'd already sold them out when I contacted you a few days ago.
What do you think boys and girls? Any chance we can put together enough advance orders to convince Casey to run another batch of these frames?
.... we'd be first in line for the next batch ....!
Yours optimistically,
Al
aka
"GT/CS S Code"