• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Final License Frames - GTCS & HCS

OP
OP
case12

case12

Hello Everyone,

The HCS License Frames voted on are now in, and look great!! These were voted on so they would apply for all three years of the HCS - '66, '67 and '68. See pictures below.

The frames are custom metal cast and chrome plated - only the best for our cars- they are not plastic.

Here is how it works:

1. If you would like to purchase a frame, they are $20.00 each including postage in the US.
2. Send me an email with your name, address, email address and how many you would like. I will respond, and let you know the total and my address via email.
3. Once you receive the frame(s), then send me the money.
4. If you dont like the frame once you receive it just let me know.

I already have the orders from Stephen, Mike, Jon, Tom, Mark, Barry and David. Casey

P.S. Smiling 4 year old NOT included. :icon_no: :grin:
P.S.S. GTCS frames are still available. See other parts of this thread for ordering.

Attachments

• High Country Frame.jpg
    High Country Frame.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 50
  • High-Country-Spec-4H_a.gif
    High-Country-Spec-4H_a.gif
    36.3 KB · Views: 43
OP
OP
case12

case12

I have not received any responses for the HCS frame except those I already mentioned in the previous post. Are there only 7 HCS owners interested in frames out there? If so, I ordered WAY too many HCS frames.:undecided Casey

hookedtrout

Keep mentioning them, tuck some away in a safe place and in a few years you can advertise them as Rare, Original, Limited, Classic frames on eBay and maybe make your fortune.

Cory

Redwingrobb

Perfect timing Casey. Brought the car back yesterday and got your frame in the mail today. Well worth it! Will buy another off of you soon. Robb

PFSlim

Casey

Hope you have received my payment by now. Very cool on the frames. You did a great job and I look forward to putting on the car for the shows this year. Thank you again from all of us for your work on this!!

Paul

68MustangHCS

I got mine...thanks Casey...sent you the paypal payment early this morning. I may take you up on a couple more of those. Thanks... MY OTHER TAG READS "68 HCS"

Attachments

• 1of251.jpg
    1of251.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 36
OP
OP
case12

case12

That is really nice looking and compliments your plates really well!

Many of you have been sending me very nice notes through the mail and email about your frames. Thanks so much - You are a great "virtual" family connected by these rare Mustangs.

I have plenty HCS and GTCS license frames left for anyone who missed them. See other parts of this thread for instructions to order. Casey

P

PNewitt

I got my set, and they are very nice!

We owe Casey a lot for doing this. Lots of conversations at car shows and gas stations now that he have them on our cars.

Thanks again, Casey!

Paul N.

OP
OP
case12

case12

Hello Everyone, Orders are still coming in each week for the HCS or GTCS license frames (see pics of each in this thread). Thanks to everyone for their comments you posted or mailed to me. I thought I would bring the instructions back to the top of the thread, so here they are. Casey

HCS or GTCS License Frames Ordering============================

The frames are custom metal cast and chrome plated - only the best for our cars- they are not plastic.

Here is how it works:

1. If you would like to purchase a frame, they are $20.00 each including postage in the US.
2. Send me an email with your name, address, email address and how many you would like. I will respond, and let you know the total and my address via email.
3. Once you receive the frame(s), then send me the money.
4. If you dont like the frame once you receive it just let me know.

Please be patient with me, as I will ship requests as quickly as possible but life sometimes may delay me. Again, don't send me payment until you receive the frame(s).

rvrtrash

Casey, the frames I received look great. I went down to the local parts store and bought a couple of smoked plate covers (had to trim them a little, but not much) and it really looks sharp.
Steve

Jaded75

Loved the frames I got. My wife even thought they were cool and she doesn't ususally care about that kind of thing. Good quality and a great conversation starter. Thanks for doing them.

OP
OP
case12

case12

Jaded75 said:
Loved the frames I got. My wife even thought they were cool and she doesn't ususally care about that kind of thing. Good quality and a great conversation starter. Thanks for doing them.

Rex, thanks.

It was a lot of work, and a lot of fun. Mostly I enjoy getting to know many of you through your letters and emails. It is nice to be part of such a great group of people and to contribute to "showing off" our special breed of Mustang. Casey

AZ68

Frames Received...

Thank you so much Casey! I'm not in AZ with my car, but my father received the frames for me and said they are awesome. He really likes them, and he is hard to please.

OP
OP
case12

case12

Hello Everyone,

I have shipped 114 license frames so far (20 HCS and 94 GTCS). Thanks for all the notes from each of you. It has been great getting to know you this way.

I still have a few GTCS frames available, and plenty of HCS frames. (To get volume discounts, I ended up with a lot of HCS frames).

If someone new has joined or anyone would like more frames, see the ordering information in other parts of this thread and send me an email or PM.

Thanks, Casey