• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Final License Frames - GTCS & HCS

OP
OP
case12

case12

OK - I have completely run out of GT/CS. However, I have had a few requests for more GT/CS, so I am going to lay out the cash for another small run of 50. It will take them 6-8 weeks to make them. Remember these are the zinc metal - not the cheap stuff. Those who have bought them can attest to their quality.

The frames are zinc chrome plated with blue background behind the off-white letters. I included a picture of Joe's (it is presumably crunched now after his accident?:cry: )

Zinc and postage has gone up in price, so I will charge $22 each which INCLUDES shipping in the US -but this price is only for those on the site.

So, if you would like you can go ahead and send me a PM or email with you order request, and I will start tracking them (I will respond to you). But, keep in mind that I will not get the frames until early March.

I don't do this for business, but for fun - for the GT/CS and HCS family here on the site.

Casey

Attachments

• Mustang-GTCS_a.gif
    Mustang-GTCS_a.gif
    35.9 KB · Views: 36
  • license%20frame.jpg
    license%20frame.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 180

joedls

OK - I have completely run out of GT/CS. However, I have had a few requests for more GT/CS, so I am going to lay out the cash for another small run of 50. It will take them 6-8 weeks to make them. Remember these are the zinc metal - not the cheap stuff. Those who have bought them can attest to their quality.

Zinc and postage has gone up in price, so I will charge $22 each which INCLUDES shipping in the US -but this price is only for those on the site.

So, if you would like you can go ahead and send me a PM or email with you order request, and I will start tracking them (I will respond to you). But, keep in mind that I will not get the frames until early March.

I don't do this for business, but for fun - for the GT/CS and HCS family here on the site.

Casey

That license plate looks familiar. :wink:

obwan93001

I can personally attest to the high quaility of Casey's plate frames. They are very nicely done and the weight of them reminds me of the old metal plate frames used way back in the day. I can't wait to proudly display mine.

Thanks again for hooking us all up with these Casey, great job!

hotrodgrany

Last time I bought in bulk to get the price low enough. I would have to check around to see if there are lower volume dealers out there. I sold about 120 frames for the '68 HCS and GT/CS and just broke even. (These were the nice metal frames). If anyone knows of a good license frame company, I would be willing to work with them to try some designs for the 2007 (and 08) members. Casey[/QUOTE
here is a web site I found and I think they could work for all us newer GT/CS's
I got an email from him and told me the price and would work with us. If anyone wants the email I recieved, I will be glad to email you. We need to know just what we want on our frames, any sugestions.
http:www.autoattire.com/prfichliplfr.html

GTCSMustang

Finally got the frames on the HCS. They are FANTASTIC. Thanks Casey. You did a great job.

Scott

Attachments

• DSC00555.JPG
    DSC00555.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 34
  • DSC00556.JPG
    DSC00556.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 43

hotrodgrany

Last time I bought in bulk to get the price low enough. I would have to check around to see if there are lower volume dealers out there. I sold about 120 frames for the '68 HCS and GT/CS and just broke even. (These were the nice metal frames). If anyone knows of a good license frame company, I would be willing to work with them to try some designs for the 2007 (and 08) members. Casey[/QUOTE
here is a web site I found and I think they could work for all us newer GT/CS's
I got an email from him and told me the price and would work with us. If anyone wants the email I recieved, I will be glad to email you. We need to know just what we want on our frames, any sugestions.
http:www.autoattire.com/prfichliplfr.html
Here what I had made for me, but wished I had it in a differant font. and I got them here, but a little pricy

Attachments

• PICT0565098.JPG
    PICT0565098.JPG
    26.5 KB · Views: 54

Z28ZL1

Just an idea what I had done before. The top font does not show the script letters clearly. Should have changed to different font.

006-1.jpg

Last edited:

gtcs1

Just an idea what I had done before. The top font does not show the script letters clearly. Should have changed to different font.

th_006-1.jpg

Hi Looks pretty good. Like the botton script, close match to the original script.

Where did you get that made? I'd like one, and I would try the different font for the top, if possible.

OP
OP
case12

case12

I Got 50 More License Frames In Today

The frames are zinc chrome plated with blue background behind the off-white letters. I included a picture of Joe's (it is presumably crunched now after his accident?:cry: )

Casey

OK - the batch arrived today. Same as in the picture, and same ones everyone else has - these are the 1968 frames. They are $22 EACH and that INCLUDES postage in the continental US. You pay for them AFTER you get them and are happy (check, MO, or paypal). Ask anyone on the site that has them and I think you will find them all happy. Several of you have sent me emails, so I will respond to you first. I will need your mailing address.

So, if you want some, they are first come first serve until gone - email me or PM me. Thanks! Casey

P.S. I still have plenty of the High Country Special frames left, they work for ANY year 66, 67, or 68 - see pictures on this thread for details.

Attachments

• license%2520frame.jpg
    license%2520frame.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 343

GT/CS S Code

Our new licence plate frames have arrived!

Many thanks again to Casey for running this new batch of '68 GT/CS licence plate frames. Our pair arrived in the mail this week and I installed them last night. They look AWESOME!

I'll try to shoot a couple of digital pics after work tomorrow when I take it out to "stretch it's legs" a bit and post them here .....

:grin:

GT/CS S Code

New licence plate frames ....

The new licence plate frames look great, so took the car out for a short "blast" tonight to show them off ..... any excuse to take it out for a run!

:wink:

Attachments

• New licence plate frames small.jpg
    New licence plate frames small.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 54
  • New licence plate frames 002.jpg
    New licence plate frames 002.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 47

Gary M

Thanks to all your inputs, here are the final two frames I will order tommorrow. When they come in (delivery expected is 12 weeks), I will let the group know the details. As mentioned before, the price will be $18 plus shipping.

(In case you may be wondering if this is my business - the answer is no. I do this for fun. I likely loose money on the deal, but that is why we call it a hobby, right?).

Thanks for all the comments which helped come up with two really good license plate frames for us GT/CS and HCS owners to proudly display. Casey

Do you have any of these frames left I'm a new C/S owner and would love to purchase one.

Thank,
Gary

Bob G

Liecense plates.

I just wanted to chime in and say what a wonderful job Casey did with these licence plate frames. I ordered a set for a 1968 1/2 Mustang GT/CS and I do not have the car in my possession as of now. however when I do fine one Casey's license plate frames will adorn the christening of this car.

Thanks Casey you did a magnificence job.

Bob Geco

gofastguy

VERY NICE product! Can't wait to put it on...originally got it for the rear, but may put it on the front since people usually see the front first when you back it in at a show or cruise in.

BroadwayBlue

VERY NICE product! Can't wait to put it on...originally got it for the rear, but may put it on the front since people usually see the front first when you back it in at a show or cruise in.

I couldn't decide to I ordered 2 :cool:

Actually I ordered 3 - an extra to display my original California plate or my GT/CS plate - haven't decided on that one yet.

Great frame though isn't it?

OP
OP
case12

case12

Just a reminder to new and old members. I still have plenty HCS (works for all years) and a few GT/CS still left from the second run I did. Check out the email thread and you will see these are quality frames to show off your rare car. Send me a PM if you want some. $22 each and that includes postage. Thanks, Casey