• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

Final License Frames - GTCS & HCS

OP
OP
case12

case12

First batch went out this morning (about 35 frames). Most should arrive 7-10 business days. Some earlier, some later. Inside the package I placed a letter on how to pay me. I will also send those that were shipped an email later today.

If you haven't order yours yet, please do so that I can get the second batch ready. Instructions for ordering are in this thread. Thanks, Casey

Last edited:

sam

Casey,these are great and I'll order when you finalize things. I know they must be excellent quality just from looking at your cars on the California special calenders.

Thanks Sam

BroadwayBlue

sam said:
Casey,these are great and I'll order when you finalize things. I know they must be excellent quality just from looking at your cars on the California special calenders.

Thanks Sam

Hey Sam,
I think Casey has finalized and is ready to ship - see the instruction post in this thread on how to order.
Rich

OP
OP
case12

case12

BroadwayBlue said:
Hey Sam,
I think Casey has finalized and is ready to ship - see the instruction post in this thread on how to order.
Rich

Yep - for the GTCS frames. I will send out another batch next saturday for those who want to get their orders in. Casey

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Just ordered a couple of HCS frames. Thanks!

OP
OP
case12

case12

Jon suggested I move the ordering info to the Top of the thread again

Hello Everyone,

The License Frames voted on for the GT/CS are in (see picture, and the rest of this thread)!! HCS Frames are coming soon. With all the talk of 2007 GT/CS and Barrett Jackson, these frames will really show off our rare cars for what they are!!

The frames are custom metal cast and chrome plated - only the best for our cars- they are not plastic.

I am doing this out of my basement, so I am not making a profit (I am likely loosing money unless a lot of them are sold). Either way, it is a hobby for me, and I enjoy doing it.

Here is how it works:

1. If you would like to purchase a frame, they are $20.00 each including postage in the US.
2. Send me an email with your name, address, email address and how many you would like. I will respond, and let you know the total and my address via email.
3. Once you receive the frame(s), then send me the money.
4. If you dont like the frame once you receive it just let me know.

Please be patient with me, as I will ship requests as quickly as possible but life sometimes may delay me. Again, don't send me payment until you receive the frame(s).

If I have forgotten something, please let me know. Casey

Attachments

• Mustang-GTCS_a.gif
    Mustang-GTCS_a.gif
    35.9 KB · Views: 42

Redwingrobb

jc68gtcs said:
I just have one GT/CS, so I'll take one.. Let me know where to send $$$ and when. Shipping is to 48071

Well done..!

That zip is for Madison Heights, Mich. I graduated from Madison Heights Lamphere...Robb

68gt390

Casey;
Frames got here today. They look great. Check is in the mail. Oh, and before anybody says anything I know, we've heard that before. :rolleyes:

Don :grin:

Redwingrobb

Have you thought about setting up a Paypal account if you haven't already done so? I'd even pay a little extra to offset your Paypal expense. I'm not YET an owner, but a deal is in the works (knock on wood).....

OP
OP
case12

case12

Yes, when I send the shipping email or PM to those who ordered frames I also include the Paypal option - same price. Casey

OP
OP
case12

case12

I will send another batch of GTCS frames out this Saturday. See instructions in this thread if you would like to order. Thanks, Casey

hookedtrout

Hoping to see mine in the mail today, I'll Paypal you as soon as they get here Casey.

Cory

OP
OP
case12

case12

All were mailed US Postal, and most were 7-10 business days. So, depending on the distance some may arrive next week. Thanks, Casey

joedls

Got them installed today. Thanks, Casey. Geat job!!!!

Attachments

• license frame.jpg
    license frame.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 55