• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GT/CS and HCS Custom T-shirts

OP
OP
Midnight Special

Midnight Special

CALIF GIRL said:
Tim,

I went to order but could not find a front view for a red w/ black stripes..
Is that not available, or did I just miss it?

CG, What's say we do something like this for you?

Attachments

• frntredcg.jpg
    frntredcg.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 46
OP
OP
Midnight Special

Midnight Special

Hm Hmm... ;-) Well, what I have to do now is re-create it at a higher resolution (rather that the quickie I displayed) so if you go to the order site & request special striping & wheels et-al, plus anything else like VIN, motor, trans data etc... then we'll go from there CG.

Thank you!

BroadwayBlue

Fantastic!!!

Finally got around to ordering my shirts and mugs this week.

I got them in a few days.

Tim, they are fantastic!! Can't wait to wear them to a show or cruise.

My 3 year old was excited to get hers and right away asked if she could wear it to a show. I guess this is going to take the place of her "Future Cruiser" shirt I got her last year. :smile:

I picked up a few for my nephew and brother-in-law too who have been a big help with the CS. They're going to love them as well I'm sure.

Nice job. I'll be ordering some more I'm sure!!

Thanks!

OP
OP
Midnight Special

Midnight Special

...Thank YOU Rich! I'm glad you like them. We have a show here in Grass Valley on Saturday where we'll wear Jon's polo shirts and display the t-shirts w/ data on the individual cars... It makes us look "organized" while generating enthusiasm. Thanks again Rich!! :))

still looking for one

Midnight Special said:
...Thank YOU Rich! I'm glad you like them. We have a show here in Grass Valley on Saturday where we'll wear Jon's polo shirts and display the t-shirts w/ data on the individual cars... It makes us look "organized" while generating enthusiasm. Thanks again Rich!! :))

Tim
Those cars generate LOTS of enthusiasm just by themselves!!

I'm looking forward to seeing you and Sharon at the show, it's just down the road from me, would love to really check out all the cars, even your latest addition, the clone, BRING 'em ALL on!!

Would enjoy saying Hi to your friends Mike and Marie CS, who I hope will be there too, somehow I feel like over the past two months I know you all better.

I look forward to some REAL GT/CS education and fun!!! Hope to see you folks there!! The weather should be sublime, too!!

Jim B
Grass Valley

I will come down in the Mercedes.....

OP
OP
Midnight Special

Midnight Special

Great Jim! We'll be there w/ six. 'Don't think Marie will tho... 'said she had to go to a wedding.

Say, I was at Eskaton two weeks ago to do a history presentation... Brought the clone & nearly rattled the windows out'a the place ;-) The residents really loved it.

My presentation was on the history of our local airport and its development as a pioneer air tanker base. They flew in WWII surplus B-17s, F7Fs, PBYs, TBMs and a one of a kind P-61 Black Widow... They would arrive from the boneyard, get demilitarized, then fitted w/ retardent tanks in the bomb bay to be used as "firebombers". I spent many hours up there as a kid enjoying the "alluminum overcast" ;-)

Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday - Maybe before too long, your title here will be "finally found one"!

Attachments

• 42.jpg
    42.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 22
  • catalina54.jpg
    catalina54.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 12
  • calnat8e.jpg
    calnat8e.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 25

marie68csmustangs

No, I won't be at the car show on Saturday - :-(( I have to work that day, Tim - The wedding is Next Saturday.. Though I wish that I can drive one of the cars in some other show sometime.. :)) Sounds like you always have fun as what you tell me...

Marie