• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GT/CS and HCS Custom T-shirts

hookedtrout

Wow! I'll second all the fantastic art work, got mine today and they are awesome.

Cory

Redwingrobb

Ditto Cory, wearing mine as I type. Will order more. Lookin' good! Robb

PFSlim

Diesel Donna said:
Paul....it would be a good idea to order one for your wife as well......

Donna - you don't understand about my wife. She is not what I would call a real "fan" of the car. However, she puts up with all the car stuff!!!

Paul

Diesel Donna

Oh my gosh...oh my gosh...think I am having heart failure.....send an ambulance STAT!

Mustanglvr

PFSlim said:
Donna - you don't understand about my wife. She is not what I would call a real "fan" of the car. However, she puts up with all the car stuff!!!

Paul

Does she drive the car Paul? Maybe if she did, she would like it better.:grin:

OP
OP
Midnight Special

Midnight Special

Diesel Donna said:
Oh my gosh...oh my gosh...think I am having heart failure.....send an ambulance STAT!

You can do like I did - Tell her you're getting her a red convertible & bring home a firetruck. Maybe now I'll offer her a station wagon & bring home the ambulance. ;-))

Attachments

• IM000492e.jpg
    IM000492e.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 35

68gt390

I've been trying to get my girlfriend to drive the GT for the last several years with no luck. She tried to pull it out of the driveway one time and that was the end of it. She stepped on the gas and away she went smoking the tires all the way to the end of the driveway. Scared her so bad after she got the car stopped she left it right were she stopped it and hasn't tried to drive it again. I've tried to explain to her it's not like her Suzuki Forenza. You don't have to push the gas pedal all the way to the floor. She wants nothing to do with it. :rofl:

Don

rvrtrash

My girlfriend is afraid to drive mine as well. She says she knows what would happen if she wrecked it. Must be the story I told her of when the plaintiff took my motorcycle for a spin while I was at work. She dropped it in an intersection 3 blocks from the house so walked home with the bike sitting in the middle of the street with the key in it. I found out about it when I got home from work on swing shift.:mad: :mad: :mad:
Steve

Diesel Donna

Wow....either be glad the girlfriends and wives don't want to drive them...or get new girlfriends and wives!! :grin:

I have the opposite story...my late husband probably drove my car twice, and he never worked on it, I was the only one who did. He was a tall guy and his two excuses were that he couldn't get IN the car..he had to PUT IT ON.
He also used to say that if he was driving it and something happened he just knew not to come home again. :grin: :punch: :nonono2: Smart man!

~~~~Donna

Diesel Donna

Midnight Special said:
You can do like I did - Tell her you're getting her a red convertible & bring home a firetruck. Maybe now I'll offer her a station wagon & bring home the ambulance. ;-))

I like the way you think...:wink:

clubpro

Tim,

Received the shirts and you have done an awesome job! I can't wait to show off the shirt. Thanks for all of your work on this. I think a coffee mug is in my future...

Ron

68gt390

Diesel Donna said:
Wow....either be glad the girlfriends and wives don't want to drive them...or get new girlfriends and wives!! :grin:

~~~~Donna

As for getting a new wife - :icon_no: Don't want one. As for looking for a new girlfriend - I'm a little to old for that. Think I'll keep the one I currently have. But, if I was ever in the market, I'm definitely in the right job, it's definitely a target rich environment. One could easily get into trouble real fast. We've already lost several of our officers do this "Target Rich" environment. And I'm sure I'll see a few more go before I retire. :grin:

Don

OP
OP
Midnight Special

Midnight Special

joedls said:
Got my shirts with your special touches today. Thanks, Tim! I love them!!!

...I would like to thank all of you for your generous comments and faith from the very beginning! It is extremely gratifying to be able to do what you enjoy and make a positive difference at the same time. Add to that the incredible, professional, talented and diverse people I've enjoyed mingling w/ here. A testiment to this site and unique fellowship of 'Special' owners unlike other specialty websites. Quality cars, when combined with passionate owners as yourselves can only increase their value, but it pales in comparrison to the friendships and intrigue attained here that $$ can't buy! In addition, I've PM'ed Jon regarding a donation from the proceeds of these shirts. He has yet to respond, so I will accumulate on your behalf until a need arises.

All in all - keep up the good work! ..and thank YOU!!

68sunlitgold

Tim,
Like all the others...I too want to say what a great job you did. :thumb:
I recieved my shirt and LARGE mug today and they look GREAT. I can't wait to wear it at my next car show in 2 weeks (I have to show off my GT/CS somehow since I don't have it with me). I also plan to take my coffee mug to work, but it will have to be my back up mug since my Air Force "Fighter Weapons School" mug (Fighter weapons school is the AF's version of "Top Gun" but much more intense) is first in line. Again Thanks

Doug

OP
OP
Midnight Special

Midnight Special

68sunlitgold said:
Tim,
....... Air Force "Fighter Weapons School" mug (Fighter weapons school is the AF's version of "Top Gun" but much more intense) is first in line. Again Thanks

Doug

...I remember being out at the pylons during Reno Air Races when an F-15 took off for a demonstration. They had an area off the west end of the runway known as 'freeloaders acres' where people would park at the fence in motorhomes & cars, set up tents, chairs... you name it. Seeing this; the F-15 pilot gained just enough altitude to raise the gear before heading straight to that area. At about 50yds short, he shot up w/ a max G climb in full afterburner! Tents, Tables, Chairs, Hats, even an outhouse took to the sky in the most awsome dual-funnel, dust & sage-laden blast of thunder I'd ever seen!! Not to mention every car alarm going off for some time afterward! One of the people camping w/ us was there & lamented how even with the total destruction and chaos - the crowd LOVED it! Intense indeed!!

Attachments

• F15 copy.jpg
    F15 copy.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 25

quicknick

My shirts arrived today. They are fantastic. Thanks again Tim. You did an outstanding job. It's almost too nice to wear. I think I'll find a way to incorporate it into my car show display. I'll be contacting you shortly with my polo shirt and coffee mug orders. Nicholas

gt bandit

Its About Time for a Roundup

Midnight Special said:
.... Quality cars, when combined with passionate owners as yourselves can only increase their value, but it pales in comparison to the friendships and intrigue attained here that $$ can't buy! In addition, I've PM'ed Jon regarding a donation from the proceeds of these shirts. He has yet to respond, so I will accumulate on your behalf until a need arises.

All in all - keep up the good work! ..and thank YOU!!

I have an Idea ----------- Its a pretty big TASK ---------- But if you look on the bright side would add even more exposure -------

A National Californian Special / HCS Roundup ---- :icon_lol: :grin: :icon_ecst