• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GT/CS and HCS Custom T-shirts

OP
OP
Midnight Special

Midnight Special

gt bandit said:
Tim

got the T - shirts and jersey today ------ excellent work my friend well done.

Now tell me how you can drive all them specials , do you have a favorite ? :cool:

Thank you GT! I'm thrilled that you like the shirts & grateful for your order :) My CS's are in hibernation now w/ the latest snow storms that came through. In recent months prior, I've alternated driving them to work etc... while listing & solving their minor quirks, ultimately getting them in prime condition for Spring. With close friends & family - we'll take them to local car shows as well as freeway formation photo runs. Their preservation will be the order of the day however...

Do I have a favorite? Man, how do you choose a favorite child? ;-) Their personalities range from docile, humble, reliable and practical (289 2v C4) to loud, aggressive, playful, and short tempered (390 4v). I love caring for each of them as much as driving them.

PFSlim

I agree with Rich. I wore mine to World of Wheels and got alot of compliments about it. It just so happened that the artist that does airbrush was working a booth right next to my car. Folks looked at his work (which was great by the way) and said they really liked my shirt much better.

I should have taken a picture of my son Zach during the show with his shirt on. A proud boy owner!!!

Paul

Diesel Donna

Yaaaaaaayy!! I got my shirts and mug today. BRAVO! The artwork is fantastic.We are lucky to have such a talented member on this site and the willingness to do this for us. I am going to look so fine at the Knott's show...stylin'!
THANKS TIM AND SHARON!! :thumb:

******Donna

rvrtrash

Diesel Donna said:
I am going to look so fine at the Knott's show...stylin'!

******Donna

Donna, I'm sure you'd look fine without the shirt on..er, I mean, uh, oh never mind-I'll only make it worse.:embarass:
Steve:wink:

Diesel Donna

I get in more trouble here :embarass: I'm innocent I tell ya! ::::::::sigh:::::::::::

68gt390

rvrtrash said:
Donna, I'm sure you'd look fine without the shirt on..er, I mean, uh, oh never mind-I'll only make it worse.:embarass:
Steve:wink:

Great comment Steve. LOL :rofl:
Besides, Donna knows what I'm laughing about. :cool:

Don

Diesel Donna

Okay Don...I'll pay up, the check is in the mail. :::Grumble :::grumble:::
Donna knows.

OP
OP
Midnight Special

Midnight Special

Thank You!!!

...Once again for your patronage and compliments :) I'm excited now about doing more designs for summer to include optional wheels, more colors and more efficient 'personalization' of your shirts. As always, your ideas are most welcome. I have also donated all of my proceeds to date to Jon as promised w/ more on the way. This is a terrific site and you're a fantastic bunch of people! 'Special' is the order of the day~~~~~~~~~

Attachments

• st3.jpg
    st3.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 45
  • st4h.jpg
    st4h.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 36
OP
OP
Midnight Special

Midnight Special

...Not quite yet Rhonda. My sister Sharon's busy-ness and my 'real job' keep getting in the way. We're also designing car show (data) signs which I will test at a local show here on April 22. I've entered the four Specials and Mach I amongst some 300 other cars & will update my gallery accordingly
....Weather permitting.

Diesel Donna

Well, I wore my CS shirts to the Knott's show and got tons of comments. Thanks again Tim amd Sharon!

~~~~Donna

tworings

Tim -

I loved Donna's tank & matching shirt - I must have them for myself. LOL Our yellow tee-shirts and mugs arrived and they look great. I forgot to count yesterday - wasn't there about 6 or 7 CS/HCS there? -- Lisa

OP
OP
Midnight Special

Midnight Special

Thank you Lisa, I noticed too late (upon looking at your gallery) that we could've put your custom rims on "Buttercup" for your t-shirt & mugs. Let me know via PM if you place any further orders & I'll revise accordingly. :)

tworings

Thanks Tim. Donna mentioned that I could have requested my mags, so when I place the shirt order I will mention that.

Diesel Donna

Midnight Special said:
Thank you D.D. Now how'bout a report. Were there many Specials there??

Heck yeah Tim...go to the thread about Who's Going to Knott's. I had a blast!

CALIF GIRL

Tim,

I went to order but could not find a front view for a red w/ black stripes..
Is that not available, or did I just miss it?