• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

GT/CS and HCS Custom T-shirts

390cs68rcode

Midnight Special said:
...Don't really know, that's not an easy one. What say you?

a touch bright

here is gulfstream aqua

vbpicgallery.php

390cs68rcode

I sold my maroon CS. The Blue 390 will be staying with me for awhile. Person it was sold to is not very computer literate. not a member here.

OP
OP
Midnight Special

Midnight Special

GT/CS and HCS T-shirts are ready for order!

Three basic designs are offered with options for producing them 'special' to you. Just click on the options you want and add to the shopping cart. More designs will follow w/ time. Send me a personal e-mail if you have any additional requests or if you want any minor variations of the current designs.

The webpage is: http://www.horsedesigns.com/mustangs.

As always, your feedback is important to me so keep those suggestions coming!
A donation will be made from proceeds for the maintenance of this site, Paul Newitt's book or another GT/CS cause when determined...

Attachments

• HCcombo.jpg
    HCcombo.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 19
  • GTCS1beg.jpg
    GTCS1beg.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 37
  • HCS1.jpg
    HCS1.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 30
  • web.jpg
    web.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 20
OP
OP
Midnight Special

Midnight Special

390cs68rcode said:
just ordered. kinda confusing on how to enter personal data for the shirt (owner, vin etc.)

...Yeah, I'm trying to simplify that Jason. Maybe for the time being, just let me know via e-mail from here. The problem is too many choices on the webpage which causes it to download slowly for non-DSL users...

hookedtrout

You probably should have Jon sticky a new post at the top that the shirts are ready for order to gain some attention.

Cory

OP
OP
Midnight Special

Midnight Special

hookedtrout said:
You probably should have Jon sticky a new post at the top that the shirts are ready for order to gain some attention.

Cory

...Thanks Cory, I was thinking about that & wasn't sure how to go about it. If Jon agrees, that would be great. :)

joedls

The designs are great!!! Thanks for your work. I've placed my Special order of the Special T-shirts.

Joe

PFSlim

Tim

I ordered one of me and one for my son. We hope we can get it by World of Wheels which is March 16.

Great work. I really look forward to seeing the shirts!!!

Paul

OP
OP
Midnight Special

Midnight Special

PFSlim said:
Tim

I ordered one of me and one for my son. We hope we can get it by World of Wheels which is March 16.

Great work. I really look forward to seeing the shirts!!!

Paul

...Should be no problem Paul.

'Can't say how grateful I am for all the suggestions and orders! I really hope you like them.

PFSlim

Tim

I received my shirts this weekend. They look great. Since I only ordered one for myself and one for my oldest son, I have been told by my daughter and youngest son to order them one. Therefore, back to the order site I go.

Paul

Diesel Donna

PFSlim said:
Tim

I received my shirts this weekend. They look great. Since I only ordered one for myself and one for my oldest son, I have been told by my daughter and youngest son to order them one. Therefore, back to the order site I go.

Paul

Paul....it would be a good idea to order one for your wife as well......

case12

Shirts received and are awesome! More orders on their way - My 16 yr old wanted a hoodie and I ordered a long sleeve. The art work is amazing. Great job! Casey:grin: