• Welcome to the CaliforniaSpecial.com forums! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all our site features, please take a moment to join our community! It's fast, simple and absolutely free.

If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Please Note: If you are an existing member and your password no longer works, click here to reset it.

. Roll call

robert campbell

O Baaabeee do I like the thought of a Shelby front on his car!!! I really wanted to do that to mine! Would not cover the blower, but later I found the Ron Morris motor mounts that lower the engine 1.5 inches..... Crap, that might have been just enough!

Rob

robert campbell

O Baaabeee do I like the thought of a Shelby front on his car!!! I really wanted to do that to mine! Would not cover the blower, but later I found the Ron Morris motor mounts that lower the engine 1.5 inches..... Crap, that might have been just enough!

Rob

OP
OP
somethingspecial

somethingspecial

Tim, I have known TJ since he was very young. In my many years dealing with young kids, I have never seen anyone see his dreams into reality. All the cars he has owned he has found on his own, been able to secure these cars and build them to his liking. His pursuit of this clone showed me a young man who has become his own person, capable of making his dreams real.
I am very proud of him, as I know you are. I am very glad he was not seriously injured in any of his mishaps, and pushes on and learns from these same incidents. His idea of a Shelby front end is something I wish I could do. I hope, and know, he will succeed with making this dream a reality. I am sure when this is done, he will have one of the most awesome cars around.

TJ, Toby Halicki (Gone in 60 Seconds) is known as the “Car Crash King”. Please don’t try to take that title away from him. LOL.

Midnight Special

Tim, I have known TJ since he was very young. In my many years dealing with young kids, I have never seen anyone see his dreams into reality. All the cars he has owned he has found on his own, been able to secure these cars and build them to his liking. His pursuit of this clone showed me a young man who has become his own person, capable of making his dreams real.
I am very proud of him, as I know you are. I am very glad he was not seriously injured in any of his mishaps, and pushes on and learns from these same incidents. His idea of a Shelby front end is something I wish I could do. I hope, and know, he will succeed with making this dream a reality. I am sure when this is done, he will have one of the most awesome cars around.

TJ, Toby Halicki (Gone in 60 Seconds) is known as the “Car Crash King”. Please don’t try to take that title away from him. LOL.

...Well, You're as much to blame as anyone, Mike. 'Affectionately of course :)

Last edited: